+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    No its in the ToS. But anyway I think Sega did say that... or was it Sonic Team?
    Dunno, Corey just said that prospects for Sonic in SSBB look good; I don't really care if he is or not tbh, but it'd be cool to see him on the character select screen.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    wow, surely if old posts are not allowed to be 'bumped' then, why doesnt the forum sofware remove them after a period of no replies???

anyway...

i bought a copy of an Amiga magazine called ACE, about 17 years ago... didnt notice it was April issue, then had an article called Actual Reality Sofware Enviroment (ish), it went on to reveal than using Amiga hardware some company had developed a new *virtual reality* system...

..hmm, it looked great... after about the 3rd time of reading i noticed a part about the army keen on using this amazing technology (the screen shots looked amazing, kinda like xbox360)...

well, some general was quoted as saying "i am looking forward to looking into A.R.S.E...

duh... i have never read a games mag in April and believed anything

WiiChat Feature Writer cbrotherson's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Regarding the 'old topics' discussion.

The way I see it -although I could be wrong- is that articles and features are of a slightly different nature to regular forum posts, so if there's something relevant you want to add, go for it... as long as it isn't to start flaming or attacking someone there's no harm in it and increases the awareness of said feature.

Breakpoint - I remember ACE, still got a couple issues knocking around. I was likely young enough to fall for most April fool's jokes around then... I know Mean Machines and CVG caught me out more than once.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Please dont post in old topics.... This topic is over 3 weeks old..... The last post was 3-29-07........
    i dont get it you start a new thread someone bitches you find an old thread someone stilll bitches

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrotherson
    Regarding the 'old topics' discussion.

The way I see it -although I could be wrong- is that articles and features are of a slightly different nature to regular forum posts, so if there's something relevant you want to add, go for it... as long as it isn't to start flaming or attacking someone there's no harm in it and increases the awareness of said feature.

Breakpoint - I remember ACE, still got a couple issues knocking around. I was likely young enough to fall for most April fool's jokes around then... I know Mean Machines and CVG caught me out more than once.

CVG was one of my favs, Mean Machines was good too, but at the time i wasnt a konsole kiddie!

Ads