LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm dissapointed with this news. The price is as high as could be so not really impressed by that. I guess with the free wii sports it's an 'ok' price but I wouldn't consider it a 'sweet' price.

Metroid prime being pushed back is not really cool neither. It's true that zelda will keep me occupied for quite some time but 2007 is a year and it might be another 6 months so not sure what to think about that.

Worst news is the release date. I'm glad I'm not japanese or else I would be really dissapointed, 16 november is late but accepteble I guess. I am really scared to find out what the european launch is. I can imagine it being in 2007 after reading these dates. Even if it's in 2006 it will be just before christmas.

No really good news and some pretty bad news, not really impressed with nintendo right now.

Member #
    Friends
    Im pretty sure nintendo confirmed ages ago that the wii would be out in Europe in time for xmas. The gap between America and japan is only about two weeks, so i expect the gap between Japan and Europe to be about the same. Also, I think Metroid will be early 2006. Most (if not all) of the games they have mentioned so far i believe to be out in the first Quarter.

Member #
    Friends
    Been lurking here for awhile, but decided to register to vent a bit of frustration over the new details.

I expected the wii to be $199 with two controllers (it's the wii, it's all about playing together right). The way it's packaged I'm going to have to pay $250 for the system, $60 for a second controller w/ nunchuk, and $60 for component cables, which totals $370 before any games (wii sports is not such a big deal to me). That seems a bit much.

Though I'm not interested in buying a 360, the core system is only $50 more than the wii and MS could easily drop it in price. I don't think that Nintendo is reaching their mainstream pricing, but they are probably saving a price drop until after all of the salivating people (like us) have their wii.

Member #
    Friends
    ljadlkasjflkdshfjjkdgkjhsdj......release date to late....i was really hoping for October......damn.....and Controllers cost way way way way way to much.................idc if they are motion sensative its still to high!.....Metroid Prime is pushed back i want that game so badly..........i might not get the Wii for awhile just cause the only game i would really be interested in at launch is Zelda..........
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    2253-9251-9851-5765
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcclane
    I'm dissapointed with this news. The price is as high as could be so not really impressed by that. I guess with the free wii sports it's an 'ok' price but I wouldn't consider it a 'sweet' price.

Metroid prime being pushed back is not really cool neither. It's true that zelda will keep me occupied for quite some time but 2007 is a year and it might be another 6 months so not sure what to think about that.

Worst news is the release date. I'm glad I'm not japanese or else I would be really dissapointed, 16 november is late but accepteble I guess. I am really scared to find out what the european launch is. I can imagine it being in 2007 after reading these dates. Even if it's in 2006 it will be just before christmas.

No really good news and some pretty bad news, not really impressed with nintendo right now.

actually the price in japan for the wii is $212 and doesnt come with wii sports but is being sold for $40. the one in america is $250 and comes with wii sports so if you think about in a way nintendo is forcing you to buy wii sports in america even if you dont want it. thats why its so much more. That kind of ticks me off, especially for us poor people because that money could be used for zelda.
    For he is God's servant to do thee good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the servant of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

Member #
    Friends
    calm down people Nintendo has to make a profit, how can you complain about getting the most powerful game console for 250 dollars!?
    Maximum image size is signatures is 500 x 130 pixels.

Member #
    Friends
    2253-9251-9851-5765
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaWii
    calm down people Nintendo has to make a profit, how can you complain about getting the most powerful game console for 250 dollars!?
    because some of us are poor and dont want to spend a good $40 on wii sports
    For he is God's servant to do thee good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the servant of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

Member #
    Friends
    3498-5538-0554-5440
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    You have to pay for Opera How much will it be? The release is too long to wait for
    Who said we had to pay for Opera

"The Legend"

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    WTF!!! NINTENDO SAID IT WOULD BE RELEASED BEFORE PS3 AND INSTEAD, THEY RELEASE IT LIKE TWO DAYS AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, atleast we finally know pretty much all the system specs and games; I guess I'll be getting Zelda and Red Steel and too bad about MP:3.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    ps3 is now four months after nintendo dont worry guys in america the problem now is uk plz at least be the same date plz i dont want to wait till christmas

Ads