LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer

Treasure Island Z (working title) is the latest puzzle adventure game from Capcom due for release Fall 2007.

Utilizing the Wii remote players will explore a variety of wondrous environments and stages, solving puzzles and interacting with the world in search of a legendary pirate ship and the ultimate pursuit of becoming the greatest pirate the world has ever seen.

Here's some of the features of the game, scroll down for the trailer and a nice selection of screenshots.

Features:
    • Make full use of the unique Wii Remote™ controller to explore and interact with the environment
    • Seven themed stages each including multiple sub-areas
    • Jungle ruins, ice temple, airship, ancient castle and more
    • More than 20 sub-areas to explore
    • Variety of distinct bosses
    • More than 35 enemies to encounter and outwit
    • More than 80 objects to manipulate
    • More than 500 items to search for and collect
    • More than 40 hours of gameplay

Treasure Island Z Trailer:

[MEDIA=640,492]http://www.wiichat.com/flash/project_treasure_island_z.swf[/MEDIA]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-2shot_1.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-another_character_1.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-another_character_2.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-cleared_1.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-cleared_2.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-cleared_3.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-game_over_1.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-game_over_2.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-get_key_01.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-get_key_02.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-get_key_03.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-get_key_04.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-get_key_05.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-no_hint_clear_ratio.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-overview_1.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-overview_2.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-point___crick_1.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-stage_1.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-stage_2.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_1.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_01_check.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_2.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_02_shake.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_3.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_03_centipede.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_4.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_04_ring.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_05_make_convenient.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_06_item_get.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_07_item_the_item_is_confirmed.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_08_wii_remo_for_the_item.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_09_put_your_back_into_it.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_10_go_on__saw_away.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_11cut_tree.jpg  

Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-wii_remo_12_cross_the_chasm.jpg   Treasure Island Z Images And A Trailer-zack.jpg  

2. Ads

adf3424sdff
    sounds alright.. but looks too kiddy
    Last edited by adf3424sdff; 04-16-2007 at 08:48 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    That looks great man.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    haah im 26 and that looks cool.... how funny is that help where the guy is moving the wiimote in and out to cut down the tree - ahahahah

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    I guess its OKAY, hopefully when it comes out, it would get a good review, not a biased review from someone who doesnt even try to play or put any effort in knowing the controls before reviewing it!

Member #
    Friends
    i bet they get tards with no arms to test some Wii games and thats why they give them a bad review because they cant use the wiimote.

Member #
    Friends

my # is 2975-9097-3738-1982

hii im eric and im new my wii number is 2975-9097-3783-1982.and my nickname is king

Member #
    Friends
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    Looks really really awesome.
    Super Paper Mario and this are gonna be my next buys.

Well do you?

Ads