Treasure Island Z (working title) is the latest puzzle adventure game from Capcom due for release Fall 2007.
Utilizing the Wii remote players will explore a variety of wondrous environments and stages, solving puzzles and interacting with the world in search of a legendary pirate ship and the ultimate pursuit of becoming the greatest pirate the world has ever seen.
Here's some of the features of the game, scroll down for the trailer and a nice selection of screenshots.
- Make full use of the unique Wii Remote™ controller to explore and interact with the environment
- Seven themed stages each including multiple sub-areas
- Jungle ruins, ice temple, airship, ancient castle and more
- More than 20 sub-areas to explore
- Variety of distinct bosses
- More than 35 enemies to encounter and outwit
- More than 80 objects to manipulate
- More than 500 items to search for and collect
- More than 40 hours of gameplay
Treasure Island Z Trailer: