Call for Heroes: Pompolic Wars is a third-person action game with RPG elements. The game places players in a fantasy medieval world, where a dimensional portal to the Outer Worlds has opened, and an enemy from the darkness has encroached the world. Led by a demon named Pompolic, the armies of demonic hordes have taken over most of the planet. With mysterious origins, Pompolic’s malevolent spiritual being possesses supernatural powers.
His desire is to possess the people and turn them into minions of his dark army, as he wields his power through his servants, the Dark Souls. These Dark Souls - protected by a horde of monsters - are poisoning the minds of his victims and making them slaves of evil. The denizens of this world are on the edge of total annihilation. However, a little hope still exists in the heart of the remaining citizens.
They believe that there are brave hearts who can save the world from the source of the evil power. If the Dark Souls were to be captured, the onslaught would stop, and Pompolic would be defeated; the call for heroes is made...
· 2 unique characters to choose from
· Each character has unique weapons, items and special abilities
· Character gains experience which will help him to upgrade his strength, armor and health
· 15 special abilities per character
· Fantasy/medieval type world divided into 15 levels
· 18 different types of monsters and 3 bosses at the end