+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Official Metroid Breeder Zarogan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5460-1571-7458-7185
    Quote Originally Posted by supafly
    are you kidding me? the movie survived alone on good looks, but it was shit, most of the plot was made up, sandman and venom randomly team up? and peter and harry teaming up? these movies are supposed to stick to the comics and they definatley didnt do that with this film.

and what the **** was that random dancing scene, seriously
    I agree with you, but you should have put it as a spoiler...

Don't read this if you haven't seen the movie!
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Newsflash, Supafly: Movies do not usually exactly follow the same plotlines as comics. If they did, they would last eight hours. Okay, Frank Millar's movies are an exception, but remember that his stories were just one or two volumes, not the decade-sprawling amount of issues it took the Spider-Man titles to introduce Venom ,the black suit, Sandman, etc, and tell their tales.
    And usually people that claim to like comics haven't actually been into comics in years. I know, because I really do still read comics, and go to the comic shop every week, and the industry isn't in the greatest shape because more and more comics fans are abandoning them to play Warcraft and crap like that.
    You probably just love to diss highly anticipated movies. I'm sure you were one of those that dissed all sequels to The Matrix, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars episodes 1-3 as well.

Member #
    Friends
    0090-8105-5399-0889
    People pay to go to the movies?

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, maybe we like huge screens, stadium seating, and massive speakers instead of watching some pirated copy on some shitty pc.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    XD nah i don

i usally send 2 buddys into the movie theter and then make one of come back with both tickets and then i go in pay free

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm an adult, I like paying.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    XD nah i don

i usally send 2 buddys into the movie theter and then make one of come back with both tickets and then i go in pay free
    Nice 1 if my sister didn't work at AMC and i didn't get to see it in Imax for free i would do that

Official Metroid Breeder Zarogan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5460-1571-7458-7185
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamquest64
    Newsflash, Supafly: Movies do not usually exactly follow the same plotlines as comics. If they did, they would last eight hours. Okay, Frank Millar's movies are an exception, but remember that his stories were just one or two volumes, not the decade-sprawling amount of issues it took the Spider-Man titles to introduce Venom ,the black suit, Sandman, etc, and tell their tales.
    And usually people that claim to like comics haven't actually been into comics in years. I know, because I really do still read comics, and go to the comic shop every week, and the industry isn't in the greatest shape because more and more comics fans are abandoning them to play Warcraft and crap like that.
    You probably just love to diss highly anticipated movies. I'm sure you were one of those that dissed all sequels to The Matrix, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars episodes 1-3 as well.
    Actually, I liked the lord of the rings and I think episodes 1-3 of Star Wars are great =P Though I really didn't like the sequels to the matrix...
    I know it doesn't have to be exactly like the comics because it would be too long, but I think in Spider-Man 3 they changed the plot way too much.
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    wow great artical
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    2857-0920-1773-7331
    I heard that the Wii version hardly has any sewer levels compared to the other consoles among other things that's missing on the Wii version, what's up with that? I can understand if it affects how the controller works but it just seems like all the bad stuff happens to all the Wii games.

Ads