LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    It really annoyed the crap out of me how they kept taking their masks off in the movie. Despite this the public never seems to have a ZOOM in feature on any camera. Otherwise the movie owned.

The game sucks when you consider they spent $37 million on it. That's 20-30 million dollars more than games like GoW, FF12, God Of War 2, and any other great game I can list. For $37 million it shouldn't look and play like that. That's why the critics tore into the game. It's garbage for the amount they spent. It's one of the most expensive games ever made. The average high budget game is $5-$10 million. They whored it out on every console known to human kind. 4.7/10 Gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/s...summary;review
    Last edited by sagema; 05-09-2007 at 10:21 AM.

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!! Wii-Bhoy's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4037-3554-3960-7367
    i loved the film and i love the game i thought they were both amazing and i dont care what anyone says i like them full stop!

Thanks To Dan.Skater For The Awesome Sig!

Member #
    Friends
    6920-9646-7256-3871
    The movie was great, and it did follow the original comic source material. Do remember it's a movie and changes has to be made for it to make since with the given time limit. Fight scenes doesn't have to match the comics or who knows who has to match as long as the charters is true to it's source martial. It's 1 movie not like 50 different movies telling how things happened like in the 50 different comics for one series or story.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    It really annoyed the crap out of me how they kept taking their masks off in the movie. Despite this the public never seems to have a ZOOM in feature on any camera. Otherwise the movie owned.

The game sucks when you consider they spent $37 million on it. That's 20-30 million dollars more than games like GoW, FF12, God Of War 2, and any other great game I can list. For $37 million it shouldn't look and play like that. That's why the critics tore into the game. It's garbage for the amount they spent. It's one of the most expensive games ever made. The average high budget game is $5-$10 million. They whored it out on every console known to human kind. 4.7/10 Gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/s...summary;review
    Did u ever notice how all those games you listed are not multi platform games
    and all three spiderman 3 games were different so thats $37 million divided by three hmm thats 12.333 mill that sounds about right huh sagema

Dont F@ck with spiderman

Member #
    Friends
    1411-7270-4122-1402
    Quote Originally Posted by supafly
    to bad the movie was shit
    I seriously suggest you change your mind before we all murder you.

Member #
    -=CLASSIFIED=- Number of Kills: Over 100000 Bounty Earned: $925786857
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    Yeah, same here. How hard can it be to keep your mask on?!?

^Thanks for the sweet sig, manred!^
    Online Wii Games: BWII, MSC, Medal of Honor 2: Heroes, and SSBB
    MoH: H2 Persona: Jonny Rambo
    MSC Name: Gabe
    BWII Name: Gabriel
    SSBB Name: GaS
    SSBB FC: 0130-1580-5884

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    The movie was amazing. I loved it. Who cares if it was'nt like the comic. It wa a 4 star movie

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    i agree the movie was faraly crappy but is the game out were i am NO so dont spoil it if i get it

Member #
    Friends
    anyway why do they also happen to never take it off in puplic everyone knows spiderman is peter parker sandman is the guy who killed uncl ben harry is the green goblins son but no one knows who venom is besides the people that watched it

Member #
    Friends
    5591-6328-6799-4575
    I didnt watch the movie (I heard it was good) but the game blew it was the worst one yet the 1st for nintendo might have been better (ok not that far) but the first one for PS2 was way better and as for SpiderMan2 for the PS2 it was the best game ever compared to 3 for the Wii. They really let me down on this one the graphics were lacking to say the least the control layout was nice but the control of the controls were lacking also. No attention to detail what-so-ever Peter Parker looked drug addicted in the cut scenes and his rival looked to be in much better shape. All in all I was very dissappointed.
    System:Wii(4nunchuck,4controller)
    Games:WiiSports,WiiPlay,Trauma Center,Super Paper Mario,Bust-A-Move,MOH:Vanguard,LoZ:TP,Elebits,SuperMnkyBlz,Mari oprty8,Heatseeker
    VC:Super Mario 64, Mario Bros,Super Mario Bros,Mario Kart64,Kirbys Adventure,Voting Channel,LoZ: Ocarnia of Time,Sonic Spinball,dnkykngcntry2,Pac Man, InternetChannel,2700 Wiipoints.
    Other:2 1gig sandisk cards,2ClassicControlers,2Wiimote charger,illumWiiCooler

Ads