Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    Although I agree I think Nintendo is "cheating" in the aspect that they have a larger target group for instance kids as young as 6 are getting 'em as well as adults that are our parents age
    That means that you could say the PS3 is cheating because it has better graphics. Or the 360 is cheating because it's cheaper than the PS3 but pretty much the same (graphics wise).
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Member #
    Friends
    are u aganst the wii or not?

and plus, it's sales haven't slowed down at all! sure maybe it sells like 10,000 less in one month then it did in the past month, only because it's so far away from any holadays, or somthing, but it's still WAAAAAAAAAAY outselling ps3 AND xbox 360, and sony nor microsoft can stop it! one pathetic example is that now sony is giving FREEBIES to ps3 owners! such as DVD'S!!! I find hat hillariously PATHETIC!!! SONY!?!?! Giveing out FREEBIES!?!?!?! HA!

sony is practicaly SCARED of nintendo now! the ds outsells the psp (i am NOT making this up, i swear, aproximatly 8-9 ds's are sold every SECOND, so don't u dare say nintendo isn't selling the ds like crazy)

and the wii, outsells the ps3 so much, sony FIRED about 80 of their workers. (the fact that they don't say WHY they were fired makes me wonder exactly what their financhial state is.) and sony is making these stupid insults to nintendo, that are so childish that it would remind me of seeing two 5 year old boys in an odd argument that isn't REALLY an argument. Where one 5 year old boy, let's call him kid1, whom represents sony (a fat ignorent child that spends every waking second in his dark dark room, mashing buttons with furious fource on a plastation controller,) says
    mommy, (mommy representing
    all vidio game consumers who wishes kid 1 would go to milatary school, never to retern)
    loves him best. while kid 2 (representing Nintendo, whom unlike kid 1 has actually seen the light of day, and knows what oxagen is, thinks kid 1 is the most screwed up kid for countless reasons and thinks it's amussing to hear his brother blither on about stupid lies that no idiot in existace would belive, has trouble holding back a chuccle at kid 1's rediculiousness.)
    and so it would go down like this:
    kid1:"mommy love me best! so ha, *bad word*
    Mother:"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM THAT!"
    Kid1: "shut up!"
    Mother: "I'm sick of your attatude! you can go sleep in the dog house!"

i could go on.but i'm out of lette
    Last edited by BapFap; 05-21-2007 at 01:47 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I remember one guy kept saying it's all about the games. He's right. This system will sell even more when it price drops next year. Nintendo always price drops their system. My friend still can't find one. Nintendo's only downfall so far is supply. They need to make more than a million units a month.

Member #
    Friends
    5234-2961-1879-5832
    I think Wii is kicking ass by word of mouth, i got my Wii because i heard how cool it was from a friend, i played it, then bought one, now 3 of my friends whom have played my Wii are currently searching for a Wii console. Some of them simply to add to there 360's and PS3's and some specifically for the Wii by itself.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    I remember one guy kept saying it's all about the games. He's right. This system will sell even more when it price drops next year. Nintendo always price drops their system. My friend still can't find one. Nintendo's only downfall so far is supply. They need to make more than a million units a month.
    A million units a month? You know, if it were possible and Nintendo sent a shipment to each state in the world every 15 days, we might JUST make supply standards.

Of course, a million units a month will require several factories. Maybe even getting all the Nintendo head quarters of each country to develop their own consoles. xD Yeah, right...

As for the article... I don't like it. I'm not saying it's completely crazy, but some of the 'facts' that you're giving me don't seem to be in line with what I've been hearing and/or reading. This is really an uneducated opinion in my opinion.

WiiChat Feature Writer cbrotherson's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LuzTeTT
    As for the article... I don't like it. I'm not saying it's completely crazy, but some of the 'facts' that you're giving me don't seem to be in line with what I've been hearing and/or reading. This is really an uneducated opinion in my opinion.
    What facts are these? Clarify it for me and I'll address it.

"you'll never walk alone! gizzavii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1429-3471-7810-2494
    rekon he's just on the pi55 take!!?? Don't rise to him... he makes no points.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TiwazTyrsfist
    My two part opinion.

Second, whats this perpetual junk about the Wii not having hardcore games? I'm sorry, is cutting peoples heads off with a katana you control in real time, with real motions not hardcore enough? What do these "Hard-Core Gamers" need? What, the upcomming Resident Evil doesn't count? Why? Why have they already discounted it? Just because it's for the Wii? What ever.

Dude, what game do you cut peoples heads off with a katana?

Remove Ads

Ads