Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Nice long acticl

XboxGamerTag=IQuickReflexI

Strike=Have

X-Mas Wish List :
    PlayStation 3,Call of Duty 4,Guitar Hero 3(w/ 2 Guitars)Assassin's Creed(Mayb),Oblivion,Ps3 Control.

PSN ID : Mc_Evan

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by killik119
    Can someone please ban Lordrrr? He's an immature child.
    Screw You I play my games by my own rule and If it Means judging a game system by it's graphics then so be it!

Member #
    Friends
    Lol .

XboxGamerTag=IQuickReflexI

Strike=Have

X-Mas Wish List :
    PlayStation 3,Call of Duty 4,Guitar Hero 3(w/ 2 Guitars)Assassin's Creed(Mayb),Oblivion,Ps3 Control.

PSN ID : Mc_Evan

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrrr
    Screw You I play my games by my own rule and If it Means judging a game system by it's graphics then so be it!
    Haha! And that's why your an immature child. If the Wii and it's games aren't made for graphics, why judge it by that feature? Well guess that's the immature thing to do. Why buy the Wii if you play games solely for there graphical importance? Wouldn't you buy a ps3, and nothing else?? Exactly, way to troll noob.
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    PS3 has the best graphics, but gameplay is very poor in most of the games. It is like having a beautiful woman with the head full of air..

Wii Rules!!

Member #
    Friends
    8182-4961-9048-4138
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    We DO care, so why are you saying that we have the same opinion as you?

Great article.

I can't wait till the wii gets its very own Halo Or God Of War style Epic Game.
    I believe he is saying that he didn't read the article because of the title.

* Brawl - 0473-7434-6669 *

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by killik119
    Can someone please ban Lordrrr? He's an immature child.
    I second that motion.
    Eh, I like Wii graphics, they're not the greatest but the games are playable and un-pixeled so why should I care?
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    I'm fine with the graphics, I like my wii. I'm tired of people bitching about it, graphics aren't the most important part of a game, but they are a good part of it. I just think some of the games on the wii have crappy visual styles... but I only get games that I look into and know about before I buy, so I don't get dissapointed.

Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Warioware Smooth Moves, Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
    -=Join the NEW Sonic Fan Club, PM FLYNNN=-

Member #
    Friends
    5231-2094-1307-8948
    Nice article. The Wii's power is in its controllers, not in its graphic ability. This was evident from its day of release, but yet, millions of Wii owners aren't satisfied with the games, because NONE of the games are a "true real experience" game. They're all mostly fantasy and some Wiimote-waving fads. Its graphics engine is simply too low compared to this generation. The PS3 has HD DVD and Blu-Ray, and with the RAGE Engine running at the same time, games have no loading screens (usually) even when playing HIGH-end graphic games.

A good example of this is Call of Duty 4. Activision released it for the X360, PS3, the PC and even the DS! (The DS version graphics are incredible for a console that small and so low-power by the way, and it still looks like NES graphics). So it came out for almost EVERY current exisiting console except the Wii. Why? Because the Wii couldn't handle its intense graphics.

Still, I like the Wii but if this machine was supplied with a huge graphics engine, there would be absolutely no reason for a PS3 or an X360 to exist.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Backfall
    Nice article. The Wii's power is in its controllers, not in its graphic ability. This was evident from its day of release, but yet, millions of Wii owners aren't satisfied with the games, because NONE of the games are a "true real experience" game. They're all mostly fantasy and some Wiimote-waving fads. Its graphics engine is simply too low compared to this generation. The PS3 has HD DVD and Blu-Ray, and with the RAGE Engine running at the same time, games have no loading screens (usually) even when playing HIGH-end graphic games.

A good example of this is Call of Duty 4. Activision released it for the X360, PS3, the PC and even the DS! (The DS version graphics are incredible for a console that small and so low-power by the way, and it still looks like NES graphics). So it came out for almost EVERY current exisiting console except the Wii. Why? Because the Wii couldn't handle its intense graphics.

Still, I like the Wii but if this machine was supplied with a huge graphics engine, there would be absolutely no reason for a PS3 or an X360 to exist.
    Nintendo is trying different marketing strategies, perhaps their next console will be more focused on graphics. But see, no matter how hard they try, they probably won't get better graphics then the ps3. So why not go into something new?

Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Warioware Smooth Moves, Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
    -=Join the NEW Sonic Fan Club, PM FLYNNN=-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Ads