sounds good, thanks!
American publisher D3Publisher have announced their plans to release a Wii specific title in Fall of this year, entitled Dragon Blade: Wrath Of Fire
Wrath Of Fire is a 3rd person action-adventure game thatwill see players battle against dragons and other mystical beasts.
Making good use of the Wii's controllers players will able to use both arms simultaneously to emulate the dragon’s arms, wings, tail, fire and more.
• Brand New Weapon System – Dragon Blade’s weapon system is unlike anything seen before as players unleash the dragon’s supernatural powers in the form of a flaming sword, dragon wings, claws, tail, fire-breathing head and more.
• Uniquely designed, two-handed Wii control scheme – Players will use both arms simultaneously to emulate the flaming sword and dragon powers.
• Original Storyline Exclusively On The Wii – Original story by Richard A. Knaak, one of the best-selling authors behind the immensely popular DragonLance series as well as other popular series based on Warcraft, Diablo, and the Age of Conan.
• Upgradeable Combat Systems – Players will utilize hundreds of combat options and experience the freedom and creativity to use them at any time during their adventure.
• Richly Detailed Fantasy Worlds and Challenging Environments – Embark on epic quests through 20 unique environments and 6 visually stunning worlds.
Dragon Blade: Wrath Of Fire is scheduled for a Fall 2007 release.
sounds good, thanks!
This looks my type of game sweet!
I WANT SONIC IN BRAWL AND HIS FRIENDS! i also want WOLF LINK AND MIDNA AS A PAIR, ZANT. yep i like zelda games, waluigi is good as well, crash bandicoot and spyro and rayman would fit into the game with ease
All these trailers and box arts for games I've never heard of... they need to advertise their 'underground' games a bit more
This game looks good but theres some things that it needs to be the best
- Online play. Just killing each other free for all
- The flames in the game need to look the business because everything will be flame related
No Longer Have A Wii
The game looks horrible already, it's by a small group of people (which doesn't mean it's bad, but they haven't been known for anything decent), and it's like a 3d version of dragon spirit. stay away, don't say I didn't warn you.
I HACKED THE WII. MY COLLECTION IS LARGE. I OWN ALL. EMULATORS ARE MY FRIEND.
It looks very interesting. Thanks for the trailer.
The key to immortality is first living a life
worth remembering. - Bruce Lee
PSN ID: Byuakuya
i wish i had two giant flaming dragon hands coming out of my back *sigh*
the game looks good. i might look into it.
i liked the announcer guy, he had a very deep voice... he's the reason im looking into the game at all... jk.