American publisher D3Publisher have announced their plans to release a Wii specific title in Fall of this year, entitled Dragon Blade: Wrath Of Fire
Wrath Of Fire is a 3rd person action-adventure game thatwill see players battle against dragons and other mystical beasts.
Making good use of the Wii's controllers players will able to use both arms simultaneously to emulate the dragon’s arms, wings, tail, fire and more.
• Brand New Weapon System – Dragon Blade’s weapon system is unlike anything seen before as players unleash the dragon’s supernatural powers in the form of a flaming sword, dragon wings, claws, tail, fire-breathing head and more.
• Uniquely designed, two-handed Wii control scheme – Players will use both arms simultaneously to emulate the flaming sword and dragon powers.
• Original Storyline Exclusively On The Wii – Original story by Richard A. Knaak, one of the best-selling authors behind the immensely popular DragonLance series as well as other popular series based on Warcraft, Diablo, and the Age of Conan.
• Upgradeable Combat Systems – Players will utilize hundreds of combat options and experience the freedom and creativity to use them at any time during their adventure.
• Richly Detailed Fantasy Worlds and Challenging Environments – Embark on epic quests through 20 unique environments and 6 visually stunning worlds.
Dragon Blade: Wrath Of Fire is scheduled for a Fall 2007 release.