LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

UK VC Update: 29th June 2007

Just the two classic games to download today on the UK Wii virtual console and they are Kirby's Dream Course and Bloody Wolf.

Kirby's Dream Course was released back in 1995 on the Super Nintendo and is pretty much a golf title featuring the pink blob. Kirby himself acted as the ball and you could set the power, angle and spin to smack enemies until the final one turns into a hole.

The game featured 64 courses to complete, a hefty amount to plough through.

Our second release this week is Bloody Wolf which was released on the TurboGrafx-16. The game was released in Europe under the title Battle Rangers; we're sure many of you will remember this game and await it with baited breath!

The Virtual Console version of the title features eight scenarios to tackle using a pair of commandos with different multidirectional attacks. All in all sounds riveting.

Both titles are avaliable now in the UK, Kirby for 800 Points and Bloody Wolf for 600 Points. We'll have a US update on Monday and there will be more next week.

Member #
    Friends
    7521-2416-4981-5242
    Right on
    Add me and pm me and ill add you.
    Strikers FC: 373770 289844
    Wii Code: 7521-2416-4981-5242
    THEFIST

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    kirbys dream course was amazing, i never did beat that game, and getting a gold medal on every stage was HARRD! hope the u.s. get this monday

Member #
    Friends
    I think I remember seeing commercials for Dream Course. Never heard of Bloody Wolf, like most Turbo GFX games. But it's probably good, since most Turbo GFX games I've downloaded so far have been great.

Proud Owner Of A Wii Matt's_A_Bluebird's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7591-7050-1749-1437
    I am yet to download Virtual Consle games! What a slow starter, I plan to get some soon hopefully.

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death... I can assure them it is much more serious than that."

Ads