LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i hear its a preety bad game, too easy. plus i have heard that 1 player mode is crap

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    it IS aweful... I really was expecting the game was good, got the game, played, found it's boring and not fun at all. You can read the reviews about it, it's the truth

Member #
    Friends
    6139-2063-0162-5101
    it sucks

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i don't thoink it sucks, i just find it's the same as any other mario party, the moition sensing adds SOME goodness to it though.......i guess, play with four people, the competitions makes it fun, and revan how about complaining about it being not online, you get some friends over to play it

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    the game is not terrible, it is just not for everyone. you need to take it out of the context of the other mario party games for it to be fully enjoyed. ign and gamespot rated it in the context of the other games, and no it is not the best of the series, but it is not a bad game. you guys just expected too much from it, but they did drop the ball on a few things i will admit. i would recommend it if you want a fun multiplayer game.

Member #
    Friends
    i haven't played it yet but it looks pretty good
    y is it so bad?

Member #
    Friends
    Its actually half decent ( i have PAl version)... 1 player was ok.. but the whole point of it is to play with friends.. so find some friends people and play it

Member #
    Friends
    Its bad because it is only a fun game if you have 4 people playing it. if you are alone playing it, it gets boring really fast. plus alot of the things a random chance, like rolling dice and bowser squares, it makes the whole game a game of chance. plus the minigames are so easy, my 4 year old cousin has beaten almost every mini game. i rented it for 2 days and unlocked all the mini games except for 1 or 2, they are mostly boring and easy minigames, unlike wario ware, which makes you think before you do something. it is extremely easy to beat and not that fun to beat. i went over to a friends house to sleep over, (with 3 other people) and we were playing it... for about 20 minutes, than we were all bored out of our minds. so instead we played wario ware. trust me if you get it to play alone u will be disapointed. With friends its ok but its still not the best game ever. If you get bored easily, do not play this game!

PIT OWNS YOU ALL

Member #
    Friends
    Actually the fact that it is in 4:3 instead of 16:9 means that this feels like a port and not something that would be released in today's market. It is fun, but yes they have dropped the ball on this. I was expecting much better graphics and less luck and more skill. That at least would make it a fair game to play.

Member #
    Friends
    first one on the Wii, its kinda like a test. im sure if they make MP9 they will make it better, and online, then i will definitley buy this one.

i wasted my money on MP7, so i skipped this one, although it sounds like it would be fun with the wiimote, nope decided to miss out.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Ads