School is out for the summer. The rainy days just need to go away (but won't). So what better way to spend our time than with Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree.
No longer are the school holidays a time to chill out, now you can continue the workout on your mind at home! Seriously who needs a holiday when playing this game is so much fun?! (Alright enough of the PR crap).
"With Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, users can come together socially while challenging themselves mentally," says George Harrison, Nintendo of America's senior vice president of marketing and corporate communications. "Brain games have been a hit for Nintendo DS, so we're building on those successes for Wii and carrying the brain games series' fun and energy into the living room, where everyone can have fun together."
Here's why Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree is developing into a big brainy breakthrough:
- It's social. Whether as big fun for family night or as the highlight of your next party, Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree will bring people together in brainy, crazy competitions.
- It's for everyone. The Wii from Nintendo is the only gaming system offering the unique game play that's bringing generations together, whether it's parents with children or friends of all ages.
- It matters. Just as Wii Sports™ has been a smash at active retirement communities by offering a safe, engaging way for folks to stay physically active, Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree provides a fun, interactive format for older players to help keep their minds feeling sharp.
- It's smart. Kids at any grade level can keep their minds feeling sharp while enjoying loads of summertime fun. Using WiiConnect24™, they can even network and see how they measure up against kids at other schools.
- It keeps going. The ability to save student data, increase and retest your acumen, and face new competitors makes for limitless replay value.
The game is out in the USA at this moment in time and is due in the UK on July 20th.