Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
    32 man online play speaks for its self. I don't mind the graphics too much, just as long as it doesn't lag when online.
    I've never minded the Wii not being HD, but the screenshots thus far look like they've taken several graphical steps back from Vanguard Wii.

Now, if inferior (compared to what's possible on the Wii) gfx do somehow make the online experience superior, that may be a tradeoff worth making. But I don't think that's what they have in mind. I see a big pattern of 3rd parties thinking Wii doesn't deserve a reasonable investment for hardcore games.

Heroes 2 has a lot of potential, I really hope they don't blow it. Because even if I'm willing to look past the crappy graphics and the fact that it's a fraction of the game that Airborne is, online shooters need lots of players for the online mode to be valuable. Lots of players have lots of different standards, and for every portion of the game they pinch pennies on, I lose potential teammates and competitors.

It's a sickening cycle. 3rd party delivers rushed title with missing pieces (ie. COD3 sans any multiplayer), 3rd party has disappointing sales, Nintendo (George Harrison) makes excuse that their expanded audience just likes Jenga more, 3rd party listens and doesn't put COD4 on the console at all (Good news for Nintendo's profit potential on MP3C, coincidentally). Here's an idea--how about you make a real, full investment in a Wii game? Maybe that would make for better sales.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

2. Ads

Try to insult me.... tylertulli's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4773-6461-4588-3660
    yah it better not lag, the team making this game better have known waht they were doing to keep the map running smoothly. pink floyd i think we are brothers, i agree 100% to what u say lol
    98% of the internet population has a myspace, if you are part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your signature

U83R 1337 PWNZ0R Andrew_Wii_pwner's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4566-8547-4484-6035
    You are right.

A console cannot survive on only 1st party titles, Especially When the 1st party is not produceing enough titles for thier console.

A console needs 3rd party titles, And MOH2H has very good potential if they use the Wii's full graphical potential (which is better than my graphics card), and make the online play really fun!

Not to say that the 1st party titles arn't fun, cause they are, thiers just not alot of them.

~Andrew

Its Better Than Urs

Member #
    Friends
    3749-9360-9397-4189
    Totally agree with what wiinter said(i havent looked at this thread in awhile), the graphics dont look great, they look more wolfstien, but I supporting this game becuase of teh online play and thus the more we buy the more support for new and better titles with better graphics.
    Lets hope this game hits Nintendo in the face.

Member #
    Friends
    I hope you can control your soilder online. An arcade shooter style game online sounds odd.

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Burger
    I hope you can control your soilder online. An arcade shooter style game online sounds odd.
    The online mode is not on rails. It is the same as the free roving Campaign mode.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    6743-9556-4846-8302
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter
    The online mode is not on rails. It is the same as the free roving Campaign mode.

it better or else it would just be a pray and spray noob fest.

My Online: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Wii), Socom CA (Ps2)
    ****MOH PLAYER NAME: RENZ87

Try to insult me.... tylertulli's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4773-6461-4588-3660

Rails online?

Quote Originally Posted by Renz
    it better or else it would just be a pray and spray noob fest.
    first of all, how could u do rails online? its a rhetorical question. People keep asking the same question. NO NO NO NO!!!
    98% of the internet population has a myspace, if you are part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your signature

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads