LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix coming to Wii

EA have announced that Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is currently in development for the Nintendo Wii and is expected for realese in July 2007.

Below is a snippet from their press release along with three character renders.

In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry returns for his fifth year of study at Hogwarts and discovers that much of the wizarding community is in denial about the teenager’s recent encounter with the evil Lord Voldemort, preferring to turn a blind eye to the news that Voldemort has returned. Fearing that Hogwarts’ venerable Headmaster, Albus Dumbledore, is lying about Voldemort’s return in order to undermine his power and take his job, the Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, appoints a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher to keep watch over Dumbledore and the Hogwarts students. But Professor Dolores Umbridge’s Ministry-approved course of defensive magic leaves the young wizards woefully unprepared to defend themselves against the dark forces threatening them and the entire wizarding community, so at the prompting of his friends Hermione and Ron, Harry takes matters into his own hands. Meeting secretly with a small group of students who name themselves “Dumbledore’s Army,” Harry teaches them how to defend themselves against the Dark Arts, preparing the courageous young wizards for the extraordinary battle that lies ahead.

With the ability to play multiple characters, including Harry Potter, Dumbledore and Sirius Black, the videogame of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix offers fans the opportunity to wield a wand, explore all around Hogwarts, and experience one of the most exciting and dangerous years in the life of the Boy Who Lived.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix coming to Wii-hpoofpscrnukeng_ron.jpg   Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix coming to Wii-hpoofpscrnukeng_hermione.jpg  

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix coming to Wii-hpoofpscrnukeng_harry.jpg  

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2887-2716-7925-0177
    Wow... Not only is this coming out of the blue, it also wouldn't come out without a movie... Or would it?
    I can't choose between my Sigs! Hehe.

This Signature was made by Dan99iel
    We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

Pokemon Diamond Code: 0645 2500 2837
    Name: Daniel (Keepin it simple)

Member #
    Friends
    Poor Harry...you're so rich why have you had to have glasses drawn on in MS paint T_T. Maybe this HP game would be mildly interesting if they don't just rush it and tack on wand controls to tie in with the movie.
    Owned: Wii, Sports, Play, LoZ:TP

Member #
    Friends
    I'm actually thikning this one might be worth getting.. I loved the 2 harry potter games i played.. plus the wiimote controls with this one.. it will make it fantastic!

wiichat.com mod wannabe!

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    bound to happen, in their eyes wiimote = magic wand

Member #
    Friends
    This is my favorite book in the series... I may have to check this out. Also: the graphics are pretty good.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah ive had harry potter and the philosophers stone and the quidich game and both were pretty fun.

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Spells will be really cool with the Wiimote, but I don't it's worth buying anyway.

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    this game looks soo cool i love all the harry potter games lol, the graphics on this are cool 2 lol

Member #
    Friends
    Yet another extremely uninteresting game...Come on Nintendo, you promised all ages. Enough games for toddlers.

This game, as like most movie games, will have the depth of a blow up kiddy pool.

Ads