LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Trauma Team Out Now on Wii

It seems like we’ve been waiting for this one to arrive forever, but in fact it’s only been a year since Trauma Team was announced by Atlus USA. Since then, Atlus has kept fans fully informed about every stage of the production process, with frequent releases of screenshots, developer diaries and even video walkthroughs. Now all the waiting is finally over as Trauma Team has hit the shelves in North America, at a bargain launch price of $39.99.

The game offers players six different fields of medicine to master (surgery, diagnosis, orthopaedics, endoscopy, autopsy/investigation, and first response), placing you inside a bustling hospital, and slap bang in the middle of a fun, fast-paced narrative filled with suspense, raw intensity, and drama. Trauma Team has already been well-received by the critics, now it’s up to the fans to see what they think. Here’s Aram Jabbari, manager of public relations and sales at Atlus, talking about the game:
    “Trauma Team combines the best aspects of medical dramas and crime investigation TV shows with satisfying gameplay that anyone can pick up and play. Whether it’s the captivating narrative, the interesting cast of characters, the variety of gameplay modes, or the ability to play with a friend, Trauma Team delivers exactly what Wii owners and fans of medical dramas are looking for in a new game. And at the attractive price of just $39.99, it offers tremendous value as well.”

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    To be technically correct this should say 'Trauma Team has hit the shelves in the USA'.

Despite being a part of North America, Canada will not receive the game until the 25th because most stores only get their shipments in on a Tuesday and Trauma Team missed this weeks shipment. The only Wii game that will be shipped outside of normal delivery schedules is Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I'm really unhappy about it as I'd planned to be playing Trauma Team over the long weekend and then hitting Super Mario Galaxy next week. Now I'll have SMG2 before Trauma Team and it probably wont get much of a look-in until i've finished SMG2.

I guess it will give me a solid weekend of Monster Hunter 3 time though.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Ads