LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Captain America WiiChat Giveaway!

  1. #1
    Administrator wicked's Avatar
    Member #
    83429
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Captain America WiiChat Giveaway!




    What better way to celebrate the complete redesign of WiiChat than with a free Wii Game Giveaway! What game you ask?
    Well the upcoming Captain America: Super Soldier. Here's a little more information on the game:

    Become Captain America, the ultimate Super-Soldier, in the darkest days of World War II as you face the Red Skull and his army in this epic third-person action adventure. Wield Captain America's legendary shield to take out multiple enemies at once, deflect incoming fire back at your enemies, solve puzzles, and scale walls. Above all, hurl yourself shield-first into the fray, with the superior force of the world's first Super-Soldier at your fingertips. Engage in free-flowing combat and acrobatic platforming to infiltrate Hydra's massive and mysterious castle complex and battle the infamous Iron Cross, the forces of Hydra, and a host of nefarious enemies serving the Red Skull in an all-new Captain America story and adventure.

    How do I win?
    Starting now we are opening this thread up for members of WiiChat.com to post a reason why you enjoy the forum. Do you come here for the news? Have found some great friends here? We really want to know! What do you like best about the site? Whatever the reason may be, let us know!

    We will randomly pick one member from this thread and make the announcement on Monday July 18th.


    Good Luck Boys & Girls!!!

    Last edited by wicked; 07-08-2011 at 11:38 AM.
    Droid-Xer likes this.

  2. #2
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,994
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Question.

    Is it NTSC or PAL?
    We do have some PAL gamers here.


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  3. #3
    Princess of Bacon Aiko's Avatar
    Member #
    83201
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Aikoville
    Posts
    84
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8614-6957-6421-3618
    I have a question too, do you have to be of a certain age or not?

  4. #4
    WiiChat Admin dascrow's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    62970
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    264
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    We'll ship whatever version is needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Question.

    Is it NTSC or PAL?
    We do have some PAL gamers here.


    Nintendo Wii Forum
    Microsoft Xbox One Forum


  5. #5
    WiiChat Admin dascrow's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    62970
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    264
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Nope, it's for everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiko View Post
    I have a question too, do you have to be of a certain age or not?


    Nintendo Wii Forum
    Microsoft Xbox One Forum


  6. #6
    Junior Member wfg97079's Avatar
    Member #
    44023
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Great site

    Quote Originally Posted by wicked View Post




    What better way to celebrate the complete redesign of WiiChat than with a free Wii Game Giveaway! What game you ask?
    Well the upcoming Captain America: Super Soldier. Here's a little more information on the game:

    Become Captain America, the ultimate Super-Soldier, in the darkest days of World War II as you face the Red Skull and his army in this epic third-person action adventure. Wield Captain America's legendary shield to take out multiple enemies at once, deflect incoming fire back at your enemies, solve puzzles, and scale walls. Above all, hurl yourself shield-first into the fray, with the superior force of the world's first Super-Soldier at your fingertips. Engage in free-flowing combat and acrobatic platforming to infiltrate Hydra's massive and mysterious castle complex and battle the infamous Iron Cross, the forces of Hydra, and a host of nefarious enemies serving the Red Skull in an all-new Captain America story and adventure.

    How do I win?
    Starting now we are opening this thread up for members of WiiChat.com to post a reason why you enjoy the forum. Do you come here for the news? Have found some great friends here? We really want to know! What do you like best about the site? Whatever the reason may be, let us know!

    We will randomly pick one member from this thread and make the announcement on Friday July 15th.


    Good Luck Boys & Girls!!!

    This is THE site I go to for Wii news and to ask advice.

  7. #7
    Junior Member ned4spd887's Avatar
    Member #
    38247
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I don't post much, but I visit often to keep up to date on the latest news, games, etc. Nice and clean site also.

  8. #8
    ☆Christian♪ Chrisie's Avatar
    Member #
    82921
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ohio, United States
    Posts
    75
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8217-1009-7690-0775
    I joined the Wii forum to make new friends and get info whenever I need it. This forum is a great way to do both of those things! I'm super glad I joined and I encourage other people to join as well. It even has info on other topics like music, movies, PS3, or even completely random things for those random bored moments. Over all this website is great! I expect more great things to come from it as well.
    Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 2408-8766-5038
    Wii Friend Code: 8217-1009-7690-0775
    Wii Username: ☆Chrisie♪
    PM if you add me so I can add you too!


    Spoiler Alert!

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #9
    Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    32112
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,842
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    I'm a pretty veteran member and my posting has reduced. However, I come to the site often as a guest to check out the news, and to read what people post. Btw, great to see this redesign.

    PSN ID: zapasant93



  10. #10
    WiiChat Member JHardin1112's Avatar
    Member #
    1398
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I hardly ever post, unless I'm trying to answer a question. I would like a copy of the game though. Plus, I like the new layout!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:50 AM
  2. Captain America: Super Soldier Heading to Wii
    By Wii News in forum Wii News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 03:50 PM
  3. Captain N
    By DBloke in forum Retro Consoles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 03:47 PM

Search tags for this page

captain america super soldier sega wii question mark wall
,
connect wii internet
,
does wii play dvds
,

hulu wii

,

question mark on captain america game

,
question mark symbol on captain america wii game
,
super luigi galaxy
,
ultimate captain america
,

ultimate game for wii

,

what does question mark mean in captain america video

,
what does the question mark mean on captain america wii
,
wii game giveaway
Click on a term to search for related topics.