Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

re

Quote Originally Posted by XMT
    the ps3 is a piece of crap... game wise at least, the ps3 is basicly just for show. when a person gets a ps3, they just show it off and rage about it till you cant take it! trust me, my freind has one. its just right now has horible games out. considering that zelda on wii got a 96.7 rating or somthin like that... it seems like nintendo and sony are switching places. like when the ps1 came out, it was the least powerful system but, it had great games. and then the n64 came out, it was the most POWERFUL system... but was not as great as the ps1. im almost seeing a pattern here. im cuncluding that the Wii will get a greater rateing then the ps3.
    nintendo has zelda, sony has rfom. Those are the best games for the system right now. Every system has crappy games at launch. The gamecube failed because of all the kiddy games. If nintendo doesnt straighten out, they will lose the adult audience. Wiisports fun runs out quick, and thats what most adults are playing.

Member #
    Friends

re

Quote Originally Posted by Master Foot
    Sony hyped PS3 so much that they made it seem like it was capable of photo realistic graphics and physics. If the PS3 can synthesize Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children or Spirits Within in REAL TIME, then it would definitely be worth the cash. So far, I still see jaggies and trees look like they were put together with construction paper.

The PS3 is not sliced bread. Sony will forever go down as the company that steals ideas and follows industry leaders like Nintendo.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN8rjevi7JA&NR

Vid quality sucks but you get the idea. This isnt even coming close to what the ps3 is capable of. Wait until metal gear solid comes out. That should use the ps3 to almost its full potential of graphics.

Member #
    Friends

re

Quote Originally Posted by XMT
    all of your friends and family should disown you and call you "crappy-butt" while they point and laugh. and to tell you! i have a wii with zelda, DA! so keep your mouth shut.
    Crappy butt? Arent you a little young to be on the internet

Member #
    Friends

re

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Kid
    Mister Real Estate, Sony is doing basically what you have to do when you're trying to sell a crappy, overpriced house: You hype up unecessary shit to make the deal seem somewhat decent, but when you break it down and really look, that shit isnt necessary and sometimes not even wanted in a house (gaming system, in case you're having trouble following along).

So why don't you run along now and and defeat some "monster crabs" on your awesome Blu Ray player and leave us real gamers to our incredible Wiis. I suggest a PS3 fanboy site to try and further boost your self esteem (you know, to escape your dreaded 'mom's basement' inhabitance) and to try and justify why you spent $500 on a lame-ass "Home entertainment system."
    Haha thats pretty funny. I dont sell overpriced houses. I sell foreclosed houses. Most of them are dumps and need quite a bit of work. I get some gems once in a while though. Just because you dont own your own home like me, doesnt mean you need to throw the basement thing around. Good try though.

btw that was the worse attempt to insult me. You try to bring up something relating to my career, but make yourself look like an ass. Maybe I will make fun of you about scuba diving. Since im not gay I probably wont.
    Last edited by Remax Realtor; 12-06-2006 at 10:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zorrilla
    well its obvious that sony its a bit envious about wii, they even copied the motion sensing feature to create their sixaxis controller, and it cant stand up against the wiimote.
    I remember playing Warhawk on PS1 with a tilt sensor control in 1995, so Sony came up with it long before. But nonetheless, it's still pathetic compared to the Wii and Sony are last in the next-gen wars.
    If you want peace, you must be prepared for war.

Member #
    Friends

re

Quote Originally Posted by xbandaidx
    This thread is pointless now. All I see is spam.
    All I see in nonsense about how sub par system targeting 8 year old kids with 10 year old technology, is better than a system whos main screen graphics are better than zelda tp. In conclusion, if you want to play kids games get the wii. If you want a system that is actually an advance in technology, get the ps3.

Member #
    Friends

re

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfPlague
    I remember playing Warhawk on PS1 with a tilt sensor control in 1995, so Sony came up with it long before. But nonetheless, it's still pathetic compared to the Wii and Sony are last in the next-gen wars.
    Nobody in their right mind would use a wii mote with a ps3. Its fun for kids, but gets old for adults petty fast.

Member #
    Friends
    4857-5695-0490-5844
    I take it none of you saw my post, or is completely ignoring it. Super Nintendo had tilt first, go back to page 10 and find my post with the spoiler tag in it.

Member #
    Friends
    Your point is? Everybody says sony is copying the wii. I pointed out that the technology has been around for a long time.

ps3 graphics- http://www.havamedia.net/CGR/8/M/HAV...7000/17023.jpg

wii's graphics- http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen003.jpg

Thats just the beginning for the ps3.

Member #
    Friends
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    Quote Originally Posted by Remax Realtor
    Your point is? Everybody says sony is copying the wii. I pointed out that the technology has been around for a long time.

ps3 graphics- http://www.havamedia.net/CGR/8/M/HAV...7000/17023.jpg

wii's graphics- http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen003.jpg

Thats just the beginning for the ps3.
    Ok. Those graphical comparisons would silence any fanboy. The systems don't target similar markets though. Nintendo may have 2 systems on the market like the Gameboy and DS combo. Don't count Nintendo out on the HD gaming race yet.

Ads