LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BlenderWizard
    That's funny... I love Star Wars, I'm married, and we have a kid!

Riddle me this: Why is it that I can't get anything above retail price for my unopened PS3 on eBay, but Wii's are selling like made for $100+ above retail on eBay?

Here's my last auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7735&rd=1&rd=1

I think it's because too many people figured out that PS3's are junk. Forget WalMart in a box; they're crap in a box.
    Thats funny because I sold a 60gb system for $930 and another 60gb system for $900 less than a week ago. I guess you also dont realize that 20gb have alot less demand. I dont know why, but they do. Lastly you have no buyer feedback. All of your feedback is from sellers. Thats an important factor when I buy high priced items on ebay. Another retarded attempt to burn the ps3, but as usual fails miserably.

Member #
    Friends
    Also you were charging $45 to ship it. It cost me $31 for each of my systems via priority mail fully insured for the prices they sold for. Next time you should offer free ky with the amount you charge for shipping.

I also noticed at the top of the auction says it will be shipped express mail, but in the auction says it will be shipped priority mail. Learn how to sell on ebay and you might make a profit on that ps3.
    Last edited by Remax Realtor; 12-06-2006 at 10:41 PM.

Member #
    Friends

re

Quote Originally Posted by Master Foot
    Ok. Those graphical comparisons would silence any fanboy. The systems don't target similar markets though. Nintendo may have 2 systems on the market like the Gameboy and DS combo. Don't count Nintendo out on the HD gaming race yet.
    I will count nintendo out since the wii cannot display games in hd. Until nintendo can make a system to compete with the ps3 and xbox, I will keep talking.

Member #
    Friends
    7639-4013-3402-7457
    Eh, who cares.

I know i didnt pay 250 to argue about what system is better. The one i bought...or the one i didnt bother with.

Member #
    Friends
    0424-3343-2675-9124
    for the realtor that has no life but to say that ps3 is better...

BTW... to get maximum potential of the ps3, we gotta buy at least $1000+ HDTV which most of us wii players have opted not to get.

so, in conclusion, this thread is pointless, you have won mr ps3fanboy that picture, goes to you sir.

End of thread.

Member #
    Friends
    3085-1225-3534-6165
    Quote Originally Posted by Remax Realtor
    Your point is? Everybody says sony is copying the wii. I pointed out that the technology has been around for a long time.

ps3 graphics- http://www.havamedia.net/CGR/8/M/HAV...7000/17023.jpg

wii's graphics- http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen003.jpg

Thats just the beginning for the ps3.
    I donīt think you can compare a PS3 with a Wii. Yes, it has better GFX than the Wii, but keep in mind, a Ps3 is Far less than the latest PC.
    But then again, it isnīt fair to compare a PC of 3000€ with a PS3 of 600€.
    You canīt compare a Ferrari with a Volkswagen Polo. Both will take you from Point A to Point B. And they are cars, still one is faster ans costs more.

You can compare what you get for the money. I saw the Demo of CODIII on the Wii and for the money you pay for the Wii, it is worth it.

This is today and always be like that in the future. The PS3 will have better GFX and sound, until the next generation. But do we really want crappy shoo Em Ups? Or do we want some cool games. The PS2 has for example Guitar Hero, Buzzer,.... And I believe the Wii will give those games.
    Still If you think the PS3 is the best, you should take a look in the PC world. Much better that a PS3...... Still as I said before, it is not fair to compare two different worlds.....

Oh yes, I read in some previous posts. For some people 600€ is a lot of money, for other it is 3000€..... It just depends where you live in Europe, because the Consoles donīt bother if you live in Paris, London, or a lost village in Polen.... The price in Europe is the same!

Member #
    Friends
    0424-3343-2675-9124
    Quote Originally Posted by rtr1900
    I donīt think you can compare a PS3 with a Wii. Yes, it has better GFX than the Wii, but keep in mind, a Ps3 is Far less than the latest PC.
    But then again, it isnīt fair to compare a PC of 3000€ with a PS3 of 600€.
    You canīt compare a Ferrari with a Volkswagen Polo. Both will take you from Point A to Point B. And they are cars, still one is faster ans costs more.

You can compare what you get for the money. I saw the Demo of CODIII on the Wii and for the money you pay for the Wii, it is worth it.

This is today and always be like that in the future. The PS3 will have better GFX and sound, until the next generation. But do we really want crappy shoo Em Ups? Or do we want some cool games. The PS2 has for example Guitar Hero, Buzzer,.... And I believe the Wii will give those games.
    Still If you think the PS3 is the best, you should take a look in the PC world. Much better that a PS3...... Still as I said before, it is not fair to compare two different worlds.....

Oh yes, I read in some previous posts. For some people 600€ is a lot of money, for other it is 3000€..... It just depends where you live in Europe, because the Consoles donīt bother if you live in Paris, London, or a lost village in Polen.... The price in Europe is the same!
    you know you're right... i've been and still will be a PC gamer for as long as i can and allowed to be. And you can do far more better on PC than the ps3... lol... cmon... PC compared to ps3 is like a ferrari vs a vw rabbit from the 80s.

you can do more on a PC, EXPAND more on a pc, while the ps3 plays blu-ray... we can get one for our PC and start burning them later on ;D

Member #
    Friends
    Well, as far as upgrades, it is easier to upgrade the Rabbit than the Ferrari...

Member #
    Friends
    0424-3343-2675-9124
    ya... but i ended that part with a period =] so i stopped the comparison there from the car analagous

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Remax Realtor
    Thats funny because I sold a 60gb system for $930 and another 60gb system for $900 less than a week ago. I guess you also dont realize that 20gb have alot less demand. I dont know why, but they do. Lastly you have no buyer feedback. All of your feedback is from sellers. Thats an important factor when I buy high priced items on ebay. Another retarded attempt to burn the ps3, but as usual fails miserably.

That's not entirely true... about 1/3 is buyer feedback, the other 2/3 is seller feedback.

Ads