LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 223
  1. #31
    WiiChat Member zorrilla's Avatar
    Member #
    5925
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Posts
    77
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4152-3705-3658-2670
    Quote Originally Posted by Remax Realtor
    Your not allowed to make that comment with the name of zorilla I guess sony copied because their system can actually play movies, have games that are targeted to people above the age of 10, plays games and movies in hd, and has online play. I own the wii and enjoy the wii sports and zelda, but it has nothing else going for it. Red steel is terrible. Nfs carbon is terrible, and cod is worse. The wii is by far a better choice for parents that want to spend as little money as possible, without fear that their kids will play games meant for adults.
    .
    If the ps3 where so cool then it would be sold out, no matter how many consoles they produced and how expensive it is if someone wants something that expensive they shoud started saving money to buy it, besides if the PS∑ is for an adult audience it shoud be getting better sales cuz adults have well paid jobs.
    in a different topic everyone shoud stop offensig others, we are all posting personal opinions, I commited that mistake and I apologize, no one is stupid whwn they have a point of view, this is for helping others and sharing info with others, im not excluding and/or excusing myself.

  2. #32
    Wii Fanatic Drifterwitnoname's Avatar
    Member #
    3969
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    76
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Remax Realtor
    Your not allowed to make that comment with the name of zorilla I guess sony copied because their system can actually play movies, have games that are targeted to people above the age of 10, plays games and movies in hd, and has online play. I own the wii and enjoy the wii sports and zelda, but it has nothing else going for it. Red steel is terrible. Nfs carbon is terrible, and cod is worse. The wii is by far a better choice for parents that want to spend as little money as possible, without fear that their kids will play games meant for adults.

    If sony released 2 million units at launch, they all would have been sold. Your an idiot for trying to compare sales. Nintendo made more units than sony. It doesnt take a brainiac to realize they will sell more. Congrats, you take the cake for stupidest human being.

    The Wii soldout and is selling more and will sell more then sony because Nintendo has the edge. Why you may ask? The gameplay for one, and the types of Titles exclusive to nintendo. Mario, Mario Cart, SSBB, Zelda. Oh, im sorry NFS carbon isnt easymode for you right off the bat, Why dont you actually pay attention and see the game is integrated into the way you build your car? And Redsteel, you know the wiimote is a different thing for us all, every new game that comes out has a learning curve.

    One more thing, I cant believe you said the Wii is for kids and the Ps3 is for "mature games" . Your right, the Wii probably doesnt have xxx rated titles im sorry, I think I'll choose fun anyday over M rated game because of some lame attempt for you to catch a glimpse of a boob.

  3. #33
    Banned Remax Realtor's Avatar
    Member #
    3250
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    105
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    re

    Quote Originally Posted by Icredible Braig
    1. Sony TRIED to create something more than a gaming system & ended up confusing the hell out of consumers instead...

    2. If most games don't utilise the motion sensing then why the hell make a motion sensing controller?! Unless their envious of Nintendo...

    3. But for the sake of saving £300, why wouldnt you sit in front of your computer to watch a movie...
    I own a ps3 and im not confused in anyway at all???? In fact I think more people were more confused about the wii remote than anything else

    Because some games will. Like motorstorm. I tried it and its ok, but I prefer the joystics more.

    Because I can enjoy my comfortable couch, my big screen tv, and my surround sound. Why would I sit on a computer to watch a movie?

  4. #34
    Wii Fanatic Drifterwitnoname's Avatar
    Member #
    3969
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    76
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Remax Realtor
    I own a ps3 and im not confused in anyway at all???? In fact I think more people were more confused about the wii remote than anything else

    Because some games will. Like motorstorm. I tried it and its ok, but I prefer the joystics more.

    Because I can enjoy my comfortable couch, my big screen tv, and my surround sound. Why would I sit on a computer to watch a movie?

    #4 Just think, when your ps3 implodes, you can cook an egg on its internal hardware. Its like a George Forman but for $600!

  5. #35
    Jovi Rule! Icredible Braig's Avatar
    Member #
    2038
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Remax Realtor
    I own a ps3 and im not confused in anyway at all???? In fact I think more people were more confused about the wii remote than anything else

    Because some games will. Like motorstorm. I tried it and its ok, but I prefer the joystics more.

    Because I can enjoy my comfortable couch, my big screen tv, and my surround sound. Why would I sit on a computer to watch a movie?
    1. I work in GAME and I have far more customers come in & are confused & disapointed about the PS3 than the Wii, by about 5 to 1 I would say....

    2. Fair point...

    3. You can enjoy a comfortable couch, surround sound & a big screen, but from your computer instead of wasting an extra £300 on a PS3...

  6. #36
    Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    5198
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    TO
    Posts
    706
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    We'll we all know we buy Game systems for Blue Ray DVDs right?lol
    See Sony just adds alot of crap you dont need (CD/DVD/Blue Ray Player) Will the Wii says umm this is a system if you want a DVD Player go buy one for 10 bucks (and yes there are ones that cheap)
    -No External Links

  7. #37
    Banned Remax Realtor's Avatar
    Member #
    3250
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    105
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    re

    Quote Originally Posted by Drifterwitnoname
    The Wii soldout and is selling more and will sell more then sony because Nintendo has the edge. Why you may ask? The gameplay for one, and the types of Titles exclusive to nintendo. Mario, Mario Cart, SSBB, Zelda. Oh, im sorry NFS carbon isnt easymode for you right off the bat, Why dont you actually pay attention and see the game is integrated into the way you build your car? And Redsteel, you know the wiimote is a different thing for us all, every new game that comes out has a learning curve.

    One more thing, I cant believe you said the Wii is for kids and the Ps3 is for "mature games" . Your right, the Wii probably doesnt have xxx rated titles im sorry, I think I'll choose fun anyday over M rated game because of some lame attempt for you to catch a glimpse of a boob.
    The ps3 is sold out too. Whats your point? Nintendo sold more because they can produce them faster than sony. Its a retarded arguement that retarded people will keep making. Go into a store and see if you can find a ps3. If there might happen to be one, it will be gone within minutes.

    All the titles you named are for a young audience beides red steel. I bought Zelda because im a fan of the series, but to be honest its directed towards a younger audience. I still enjoy it though.

    I havent seen a boob yet on my ps3. The mature rating is for violence and language. I guess little kids cant handle that. The wii is for a younger audience. The ps3 is for a mature audience. You can argue until your blue in the face, but look at the games. Its an arguement you will never win. Also never seen a xxx game, but you can bet it will never be on the wii.

    I played redsteel and nfs for a while and they both suck. Gameplay wasnt fun, and the graphics were not good by any means. I guess im spoiled with 720p on my ps3

  8. #38
    WiiChat Member zorrilla's Avatar
    Member #
    5925
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Posts
    77
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4152-3705-3658-2670
    Quote Originally Posted by Remax Realtor

    I played redsteel and nfs for a while and they both suck. Gameplay wasnt fun, and the graphics were not good by any means. I guess im spoiled with 720p on my ps3
    Wii is not about the graphics its about how you play, and if you like ps3 so much why you are in a wii forum??

  9. #39
    Banned Remax Realtor's Avatar
    Member #
    3250
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    105
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    re

    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    We'll we all know we buy Game systems for Blue Ray DVDs right?lol
    See Sony just adds alot of crap you dont need (CD/DVD/Blue Ray Player) Will the Wii says umm this is a system if you want a DVD Player go buy one for 10 bucks (and yes there are ones that cheap)
    Then you neever seen some of the future games coming to ps3. With graphics like that, you need the room of a blu ray dvd. With graphics like wii sports, you could fit it on an old nintendo cartridge.

    Does a $10 dvd player have an hdmi output, or an optical output? Nope. The ps3 does though Next.....

  10. #40
    WiiChat Member Wishale's Avatar
    Member #
    1102
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada.. Whats A beautiful place =P
    Posts
    285
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Bull

    Complete bull

    Im not a fan boy in anyway, i love playing the ps2 and i own the ps1.. Xbox is amazing, me and my buds have tons of fun playing and i have always been a fan of nintendo just because of its fun gameplay..

    Sony is starting to bug me though, I mean.. They haven't put nearly enough money into budget for Cloud 10 pictures (One of the sub-companys) and i love the left behind series made by them..

    The complete blu-ray thing confuses me.. i haven't seen it advertised before the ps3 came out, and i really wasn't sure what it was until reading parts of this and to tell you the truth, i have never seen anything high-def and i don't think it truly bugs me that much,

    I guess we will just have to wait and see how this plays out.. in the back of my mind i still think that all the companys should blend, For gaming at least.. Imagine the super-system?

    Lots of fun



    wiichat.com mod wannabe!


Closed Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Need a new Wii Sports??
    By jen-n-kurt in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 10:12 AM

Search tags for this page

glowpasa pwns you

,

sony subwoofer elementti

Click on a term to search for related topics.