LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    Junior Member cloud911's Avatar
    Member #
    7945
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i still say that wii suck ps3 is way better then wii.. wii suck more then any other games out there ok good bye loser

  2. #12
    WiiChat Member +BulletForMyValentine+'s Avatar
    Member #
    8051
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud911
    i still say that wii suck ps3 is way better then wii.. wii suck more then any other games out there ok good bye loser
    Your so gay man get a life if your going to come on this site just to make fun of it then you really need a life

  3. #13
    Junior Member cloud911's Avatar
    Member #
    7945
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    how about you just go suck a dick and shut the hell up i came on this site to make fun of the ****en wii and that what im doing .. if you dont like it +bulletformyvalentine+ then suck my dick and get lost

  4. #14
    WiiChat Member deathrage's Avatar
    Member #
    8917
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    15
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud911
    how about you just go suck a dick and shut the hell up i came on this site to make fun of the ****en wii and that what im doing .. if you dont like it +bulletformyvalentine+ then suck my dick and get lost
    Your a noob. Piss off

  5. #15
    WiiChat Member ++NiNtEnDoWiI++'s Avatar
    Member #
    9213
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud911
    how about you just go suck a dick and shut the hell up i came on this site to make fun of the ****en wii and that what im doing .. if you dont like it +bulletformyvalentine+ then suck my dick and get lost
    you dont have no dick for me to suck twat bet you cant even buy a nintendo or any system cuz your ****en poor dip shit

  6. #16
    WiiChat Member ++NiNtEnDoWiI++'s Avatar
    Member #
    9213
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    [QUOTE=deathrage]Your a noob. Piss off

  7. #17
    Junior Member cloud911's Avatar
    Member #
    7945
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    very funny bitch see ima rapper i went to lot of rapping tornament and won almost all of them and get like what 30000 each time i win.. i could beat your ass down to the floor i bought the ps3/wii/xbox/gamecube/and almost every single system that people could think off so befor you dare tell that im poor i could buy your hole family and put them all on the street . so dont try to fuk with me cause if you do i wont com on peacefully and i will burn your face on a fuken oven till you fuken die so just sit your little white ass down and shut the fuk up bitch... come a gain

  8. #18
    current user title Redman's Avatar
    Member #
    8002
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    93
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0846-5136-3998-8816
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud911
    very funny bitch see ima rapper i went to lot of rapping tornament and won almost all of them and get like what 30000 each time i win.. i could beat your ass down to the floor i bought the ps3/wii/xbox/gamecube/and almost every single system that people could think off so befor you dare tell that im poor i could buy your hole family and put them all on the street . so dont try to fuk with me cause if you do i wont com on peacefully and i will burn your face on a fuken oven till you fuken die so just sit your little white ass down and shut the fuk up bitch... come a gain

    BAHAHAHAAH LOL this kid is so funny^

    YO YO YO IMA RAPPER !! freakin hilarious

  9. #19
    WiiChat Member deathrage's Avatar
    Member #
    8917
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    15
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud911
    very funny bitch see ima rapper i went to lot of rapping tornament and won almost all of them and get like what 30000 each time i win.. i could beat your ass down to the floor i bought the ps3/wii/xbox/gamecube/and almost every single system that people could think off so befor you dare tell that im poor i could buy your hole family and put them all on the street . so dont try to fuk with me cause if you do i wont com on peacefully and i will burn your face on a fuken oven till you fuken die so just sit your little white ass down and shut the fuk up bitch... come a gain
    Dude.. if your such a rapper you should have tried rhyming what you said then at least to prove it.. anyway I couldn't care less, in my eyes your a useless sack of shit Besides, money can't buy people

  10. #20
    Junior Member cloud911's Avatar
    Member #
    7945
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    then whybthe **** did i fine your mom for sale at a 99cent store. or maybe she just fuking around witch every black little kid out there just to get 1 fuking dollar. while she getting he ass smack you dad is tryig to suck dick with his cap on.now you just listin to me you little mother fuker see while i got all the bitches you only go jack off in the bathroom.so now im goanna end this with a fuk you and have a nice day

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Brawl Soundtrack Thread *Spoilers*
    By naisatoh in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 06:06 AM
  2. Dragon Blade
    By StevenNevets in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 07:44 AM
  3. Legend of the Dragon
    By xbandaidx in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 05:53 PM
  4. A Look Back On How Far Zelda Has Come
    By Joe in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 04:39 AM

Search tags for this page

badly animated rubbish

Click on a term to search for related topics.