LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i still say that wii suck ps3 is way better then wii.. wii suck more then any other games out there ok good bye loser

WiiChat Member +BulletForMyValentine+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud911
    i still say that wii suck ps3 is way better then wii.. wii suck more then any other games out there ok good bye loser
    Your so gay man get a life if your going to come on this site just to make fun of it then you really need a life

Member #
    Friends
    how about you just go suck a dick and shut the hell up i came on this site to make fun of the ****en wii and that what im doing .. if you dont like it +bulletformyvalentine+ then suck my dick and get lost

Member #
    Friends
    how about you just go suck a dick and shut the hell up i came on this site to make fun of the ****en wii and that what im doing .. if you dont like it +bulletformyvalentine+ then suck my dick and get lost
    Your a noob. Piss off

Member #
    Friends
    you dont have no dick for me to suck twat bet you cant even buy a nintendo or any system cuz your ****en poor dip shit

Member #
    Friends
    [QUOTE=deathrage]Your a noob. Piss off

Member #
    Friends
    very funny bitch see ima rapper i went to lot of rapping tornament and won almost all of them and get like what 30000 each time i win.. i could beat your ass down to the floor i bought the ps3/wii/xbox/gamecube/and almost every single system that people could think off so befor you dare tell that im poor i could buy your hole family and put them all on the street . so dont try to fuk with me cause if you do i wont com on peacefully and i will burn your face on a fuken oven till you fuken die so just sit your little white ass down and shut the fuk up bitch... come a gain

Member #
    Friends
    0846-5136-3998-8816
    very funny bitch see ima rapper i went to lot of rapping tornament and won almost all of them and get like what 30000 each time i win.. i could beat your ass down to the floor i bought the ps3/wii/xbox/gamecube/and almost every single system that people could think off so befor you dare tell that im poor i could buy your hole family and put them all on the street . so dont try to fuk with me cause if you do i wont com on peacefully and i will burn your face on a fuken oven till you fuken die so just sit your little white ass down and shut the fuk up bitch... come a gain

BAHAHAHAAH LOL this kid is so funny^

YO YO YO IMA RAPPER !! freakin hilarious

Member #
    Friends
    Dude.. if your such a rapper you should have tried rhyming what you said then at least to prove it.. anyway I couldn't care less, in my eyes your a useless sack of shit Besides, money can't buy people

Member #
    Friends
    then whybthe **** did i fine your mom for sale at a 99cent store. or maybe she just fuking around witch every black little kid out there just to get 1 fuking dollar. while she getting he ass smack you dad is tryig to suck dick with his cap on.now you just listin to me you little mother fuker see while i got all the bitches you only go jack off in the bathroom.so now im goanna end this with a fuk you and have a nice day

Ads