LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ok... you say I should see pointers for the remotes on the main screen before starting the game... what main screen? Is this the first screen once you start the Resort game, or is this a screen of the Wii unit itself? Sorry, but I am brand new to the Wii and have not figured this out yet. Yes, I do have the Motion Plus adapter for the controllers. Thanks!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I was referring to the main Wii screen itself. If all 4 remotes are working at that point, they should still work ok once you start the Wii Sports Resort game.

If you still have problems, try re-syncing all the remotes (using the red buttons in the battery compartment).

Member #
    Friends
    i got this for xmas and im happy with it great fun and extra mini games as well
    the frisbee is fun and i like the sword fighting
    none of it is a let down for me 100% reccomended
    [B][SIZE="3"]az and gill essex
    games: wii sports,alone in the dark,golden compass,manhunt 2,sports party,nfs pro street,newest game need for speed undercover,mario kart,resident evil 4,res evil umbrella chronicles, pro evo football 2008 and all my game cube games lol

mario kart friend code is 5371-0387-5877 if you fancy a race email me or pm me so i know youve added
    im in colchester essex uk and my username is az my guest player would be my mrs and the username is DVA

Member #
    Friends
    i got it a couple months ago and am not as impressed as i hoped.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

Member #
    Friends
    When i saw the motion plus at E3 i was amazed, but actually playing with the motion plus makes the wii mote feel awesome lol, all games should come out with wii motion plus supported now because the reason wii sports resort is so fun is specifically because of this, Im personally addicted to archery, swordplay and table tennis atm, first impressions were basically amazed. such an improvement on the original wii sports

Member #
    Friends
    5807-8213-5539-0007
    My first thoughts were AMAZING!!!
    I'll be around,
    SmartGamer

P.S.- So you're bringing CoD and snacks, right?

Member #
    Friends
    My first impression of the Wii Sports Resort was overly positive. I very much enjoyed the introduction of jumping out of the aircraft and doing the sky diving straight away. It was an effective method of raising the excitement before actually getting into it to play. I was pleased to see a much larger selection of activities available to, as well as some chances to unlock even more! I was designated with finding out "how it all works" and then explaining it to the rest of the family before we decided to have a Wii Sports game night. It went over really well, and really the whole family appreciates it. The only thing that bothered us in particular was the modifications to the golf sport. It requires the player to be a bit more specific which can be slightly irritating, resulting in the ball going off in several directions here and there.

Ah well, practise makes perfect!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MagSul View Post
    .... The only thing that bothered us in particular was the modifications to the golf sport. It requires the player to be a bit more specific which can be slightly irritating, resulting in the ball going off in several directions here and there.

Ah well, practise makes perfect!
    Just like real golf!

(As for the post immediately before mine in this thread, I think it may be one of the most incomprehensible loads of gibberish I've seen on the Internet over the past 19 years.)

Member #
    Friends
    Brian,
    For the 3 point contest in basketball release the B button at the top of your shot but follow through. Another tip is to grab and shoot the balls as quickly as possible. I am usually done with about 10 seconds left on the clock. Hope this helps!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I loved it! I don't play it so often now though, once you play it a lot you get somewhat bored. Well I do. :P

Ads