LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 99
  1. #11
    Mk God, Ssbb champ Lastwords?'s Avatar
    Member #
    55997
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Battle Tower
    Posts
    512
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8732-1983-1731-5239
    Im [possibly] banning RR due to Unstability, I.e The track has to many Fault spots.
    Ill run the track agian, and make the final decision on RR tommorow.

    [Novice Breeder]
    Mk fc:0474-1377-6781
    Ssbb fc:2492-6240-2712
    D/P Fc:4769-3150-8316
    Platinum Fc:1934-6693-9691 Any Lastwords?


    ^sig by shadow^

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    Kryptonightingale Sixty's Avatar
    Member #
    55650
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    267
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    You're banning the tracks that you're bad at. It's pretty obvious.

  4. #13
    Mk God, Ssbb champ Lastwords?'s Avatar
    Member #
    55997
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Battle Tower
    Posts
    512
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8732-1983-1731-5239
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty View Post
    You're banning the tracks that you're bad at. It's pretty obvious.
    !?
    Really? did you just say that?? my VR is 9999... Im highly qualified and I know what Im talking about.

    RR has a few [Hard to accomplish] gliches or faults. Errors that happen to a player being none of their fault.

    Ex. The Blue wall jump & star gate.

    These events are very rare, but will usualy resault in an automatic loss.

    [Novice Breeder]
    Mk fc:0474-1377-6781
    Ssbb fc:2492-6240-2712
    D/P Fc:4769-3150-8316
    Platinum Fc:1934-6693-9691 Any Lastwords?


    ^sig by shadow^

  5. #14
    40lb box of rape ROB64's Avatar
    Member #
    40281
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,759
    Friends
    46
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0120-6723-8776-4093
    It takes a little bit of skill to play rainbow road, but it's still the best track. If you're going to ban any track, make it Luigi circuit. That takes no skill to win, as it's based on luck.

  6. #15
    Kryptonightingale Sixty's Avatar
    Member #
    55650
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    267
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastwords? View Post
    !?
    Really? did you just say that?? my VR is 9999... Im highly qualified and I know what Im talking about.

    RR has a few [Hard to accomplish] gliches or faults. Errors that happen to a player being none of their fault.

    Ex. The Blue wall jump & star gate.

    These events are very rare, but will usualy resault in an automatic loss.
    O rly? Well sir. I have 9999, so I think I know what I'm talking about as well. I'm sure the people who designed the game know what they're talking about too - they intended those tracks to be there. If you actually want a thing called competition then I'd keep those tracks in, and I'd let other racers join. Having it 1 v 1 means that you're looking for an easy win. The game has items, it has 12 people and it has those tracks. Leave it as that. It's a Mario Kart tournament, not a Mario Kart Designed By Lastwords tournament.

  7. #16
    WiiChat Member WiiCampeon's Avatar
    Member #
    56891
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    71
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    LastWords last time i checked you had 9300vr mister!

  8. #17
    Mk God, Ssbb champ Lastwords?'s Avatar
    Member #
    55997
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Battle Tower
    Posts
    512
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8732-1983-1731-5239
    Fine user votes:
    Un-ban RR

    sixty to answer your statment:
    Why is it 1v1...

    I made this to actually be a successful tourny. The last mk tourny failed beacause it was a 12 player tourny. If you dont belive me ask gidget.

    If the sign ups obtain more than 16 racers, The branch will be a 4racers to 2racers...

    Its jusy hard to get alot of people to get on and keep a connection.

    So sixty...
    Are you in?
    --------
    Wii compeon.
    I got my points back.
    Damn hackers...

    [Novice Breeder]
    Mk fc:0474-1377-6781
    Ssbb fc:2492-6240-2712
    D/P Fc:4769-3150-8316
    Platinum Fc:1934-6693-9691 Any Lastwords?


    ^sig by shadow^

  9. #18
    Kryptonightingale Sixty's Avatar
    Member #
    55650
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    267
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastwords? View Post
    Fine user votes:
    Un-ban RR

    sixty to answer your statment:
    Why is it 1v1...

    I made this to actually be a successful tourny. The last mk tourny failed beacause it was a 12 player tourny. If you dont belive me ask gidget.

    If the sign ups obtain more than 16 racers, The branch will be a 4racers to 2racers...

    Its jusy hard to get alot of people to get on and keep a connection.

    So sixty...
    Are you in?
    --------
    Wii compeon.
    I got my points back.
    Damn hackers...
    Haha. It didn't get off the ground because the race didn't actually take place. It had nothing to do with how many people, because she hadn't even set up the brackets for the tournament. It'd be successfully boring with just 1 v 1. Four sounds reasonable.

    'fraid I'm sitting this out though.

  10. #19
    WiiChat Member WiiCampeon's Avatar
    Member #
    56891
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    71
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Oh yea and no hackers in this tournament!

  11. #20
    Mk God, Ssbb champ Lastwords?'s Avatar
    Member #
    55997
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Battle Tower
    Posts
    512
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8732-1983-1731-5239
    Well we need 16min. to have 4.

    So racers, hurry up and sign up!

    [Novice Breeder]
    Mk fc:0474-1377-6781
    Ssbb fc:2492-6240-2712
    D/P Fc:4769-3150-8316
    Platinum Fc:1934-6693-9691 Any Lastwords?


    ^sig by shadow^

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

new jersey wii tournament sign ups

Click on a term to search for related topics.