Like Tree6Likes

Thread: SBB For Wii U/3DS

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Attachment 8753

Do YOU want that thing sleepin' on ya? I don't, I prefer my ribcage to remain intact, thank ya very much.

Yeah, one problem with that... Rest sucks. Yeah, it kills. How often does it kill? Literally about 5% of the time, and half of those misses are going to be something like an Ike F-smash in your face.
    If you know how to combo into it... 100% chance

i know this is melee there are brawl ones too.
    And there are better combos

and Snake was on the NES so he has been with Nintendo at one point. As for sonic he is not nintendo but he has been on their consoles
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 08-10-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Yeah, as you said; Melee. 'Puff is only any good of a character because of her LITERALLY broken rest. There're guaranteed combos, the hitbox is much bigger than it was in Brawl, and it's the best KO move in the entire game. In teams, it's even more stupid. Jiggles is an utter dick in 64/Melee, which is nothing to be proud of, and then shitty in Brawl. And in Brawl, there're absolutely no guaranteed combos to rest without items (none of them are so much as practical, even). And if items are on, you should be a LOT more worried about Jiggles abusing said items since she has no projectile as is, and the fact that any item > Brawl rest. Even a ****in' smoke ball. srsly

In short, to hell with 'er. :P

By the by, some of those "combos" (most of them are just WOPs dude xD) don't even include rest. >_> Just timing rest when predicting the foe's next move correctly. You don't need to prove how lethal Jiggles' melee-rest is unless some idiot thinks otherwise, but yeah, that's a pretty bad example video. No offense, 'course.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    and Snake was on the NES so he has been with Nintendo at one point. As for sonic he is not nintendo but he has been on their consoles
    I s'pose I should restate what I said.

Sonic isn't a Nintendo 1st party character, he's Sega's. Neither is Snake. At one time yes, but no more.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    i know i did not spend much time looking for a video

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Lazy bastard.

For all you's who are impatient youngin's, skip to 1:30 and enjoy the Jigglyrape, and see how much of a dick this pink little shit really is.

... In Melee.

EDIT: EMBEDDING DISABLED?! Why the **** do they do that anyways?! -.- It ain't a pain to click the link, but... come on, youtube.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Not Lazy.....

just pure awesome
    <-----------------

And i like jig even more because she can DACUS

Any way my Pichu is better than your Magikarp
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 08-10-2011 at 11:56 PM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    I should've been specific. I stopped doin pokemon after I played Sapphire version. After that Im clueless.

Im tring to play as some of the unlocked people in melee but the requirements are more insane than I remember. whatever better get to work.

How in the world is Young Link low tier?

Mewtwo is bottom tier next to Pichu????? Well see about that. (Im reading a teir chart. Starting to question its legitimacy though)

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteady View Post
    I should've been specific. I stopped doin pokemon after I played Sapphire version. After that Im clueless.

How in the world is Young Link low tier?

Mewtwo is bottom tier next to Pichu????? Well see about that. (Im reading a teir chart. Starting to question its legitimacy though)
    Ah, that's a shame then, ya stopped playin' the pogeymanz during the worst generation, IMHO. Most people agree with Generation 3 of Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald weren't necessarily, but inferior to other generations (although, Emerald did patch up some serious improvements; not enough to save the entire Gen though, lol).

I can see why a melee-metagame newbie wouldn't understand why YLink isn't higher; it's because he has ABSOLUTELY NO KO POWER. He can combo alright, but landing that final kill shot is almost impossible. D-air is really risky and hard to land, F-smash can be DI'd out of I believe at high percents, meaning it's not even a kill if they know how to survive an extra few seconds of combo-ing. And even with his much-vertically-higher than normal Link recovery, he's still very easy to gimp. Also, for the boost in vertical recovery his hookshot is even shorter, which just isn't good. He's also not heavy like Link, so he gets off'd easier.

Mewtwo is just bad though... I've never heard anyone say otherwise. He lacks KO power, his meteor smash is one of the weakest in the game, his dodges are absolutely terrible, Confusion and Disable are almost-garbage, and Disable rarely has uses; it can be perfect shielded right back to Mewtwo so he stuns himself, too. He can't combo worth shit, and his KO potential isn't much better than YLink's, sadly enough. U-throw is the only easy KO move to land, and with proper DI only Jiggles is going to die off the top easily. F-smash is just garbage, and D-smash is only going to land in some crazy prediction/combo/to prevent recovery, the last of those options not even a surefire hit like Falco's D-smash and the like.

Shadow Ball really isn't that good, either... Chargable projectiles aren't the best in the fast pace of Melee, 'specially when it can kill you in midair, and it's ****ing slow when shot after charging it up. He's also got little range and some serious problems spacing. He has pathetic approach options too.

... Yeah, Mewtwo is a cultivation of everything a character can have wrong in Melee. Even ****in' Pichu is better technically. Technically.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    i wonder why mew2king choose that name?

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    i wonder why mew2king choose that name?
    ... Please tell me that was sarcasm? T_T

I miss the good ol' days of M2K raping tournies with Mewtwo, and puttin' a big "what the ****... ?" on everyone's faces. You would think he'd of invented "umad bro?" with how terribly he trolled all them bigshot tourny players.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    ... Please tell me that was sarcasm? T_T

I miss the good ol' days of M2K raping tournies with Mewtwo, and puttin' a big "what the ****... ?" on everyone's faces. You would think he'd of invented "umad bro?" with how terribly he trolled all them bigshot tourny players.
    yes.... yes it was sarcasm

Spoiler Alert!

Ads