Like Tree6Likes

Thread: SBB For Wii U/3DS

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    ^^^ Yeah, without a doubt. A lot of early hacks did exactly that, so Nintendo could learn a thing or two. Since we couldn't of used custom stages online (without, again, more hacks), it's not like custom stages should of been as limited as they were.

Better yet, we should be able to modify actual stages and make a seperate custom stage for it. :3 Hyrule Temple with a rediculous amount of obstacles? Why the hell not! xD

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    These are all awesome ideas, but we can only hope Nintendo will include these things. Also, the game even in production yet (in case you didn't know), so we all will have to suffer for three years at least. Anyway, in my opinion, the idea of downloadable characters is more appealing than custom characters. Think of the possibilities!
    Last edited by Red_Link; 07-01-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    ^^^ Yeah, without a doubt. A lot of early hacks did exactly that, so Nintendo could learn a thing or two. Since we couldn't of used custom stages online (without, again, more hacks), it's not like custom stages should of been as limited as they were.

Better yet, we should be able to modify actual stages and make a seperate custom stage for it. :3 Hyrule Temple with a rediculous amount of obstacles? Why the hell not! xD
    Are you suggesting a forge mode like in Halo? Because that sounds like a great idea.

And without a doubt, they need improved multiplayer. Whether it's the freakish amount of lag, or the crappy random Brawling, something NEEDS to be done. And does anyone know if they will have headsets like the 360 and PS3?

The Silence Bridge Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    There is nothing for sure yet, but knowing Nintendo, it will probably be compatable with something like the Wii speak, only for the Wii U. Hopefully they will make multiplayer something like the xbox or ps3's multiplayer. It would make a lot of gamers like me actually use the online on a more regular basis.

Member #
    Friends
    Since they are making it for the Wii U and 3ds do you think there will be version exclusive characters, or even a possibility of the two games having multiplayer capabilities with each other?

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    And without a doubt, they need improved multiplayer. Whether it's the freakish amount of lag, or the crappy random Brawling, something NEEDS to be done. And does anyone know if they will have headsets like the 360 and PS3?
    Nintendo has directly admitted how lackluster the Wii's online capabilities were, console and games alike. As long as they don't utterly **** up, I'd imagine Brawl's multiplayer failure should be a thing of the past for the next SSB.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanapher View Post
    Since they are making it for the Wii U and 3ds do you think there will be version exclusive characters, or even a possibility of the two games having multiplayer capabilities with each other?
    Actually, yeah, it's been confirmed that the 3DS and Wii games "will have some sort of multiplayer function together"; or something like that, from Iwata himself. It's in almost every article about the new game.

Exclusive characters would piss me off thoroughly, unless they simply can't fit as many characters into the 3DS version (can't say I'd be suprised). And anything that is unlocked by having both would be annoying as well, unless you can unlock things earlier or somethin', rather than exclusives. Garbage like that irks me. =/ Not everyone's rich enough to buy a 3DS and WiiU at once, and what if the 3DS version blows? I ain't buying a $35 + game for exclusive content.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4857-3834-8274-2838
    Hm... Heck... I hope it comes out for the 3DS next year. Around Sept.-Dec of 2012. But the characters I want on it is... Hazama, Tager, Ragna, and some more from Blazblue. I know that boring mii will be on it. Sadly, that makes the game more on the *family game* side. Seeing a boring happy family playing it. If it might show a trailer that shows a happy fricking family playing... That'll be like watching that boring video off nintendo channel where you see this couple (Around 20-30 years of age.) acting like little inmature kids about a game. I mean... RUINING the game. *Facepalm* ●●

What were those videos called on Nintendo Channel? Because I watched one on June 11. And they finally said Happy Birthday to Sonic. I was disappointed at the end. That guy comes up running like Sonic to my TV screen with that gigantic head of his, whispering "Happy Birthday Sonic" with the cake in his hand.
    So I HOPE they wont appear on the Wii U.

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    they need more fire emblem characters

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Couldn't agree more. Considering FE's going on strong to the 12th game and has been a staple in Japan's SRPGs since the beginning, and has certainly been well-received in other parts of the world, it's about time this epic series has gotten more reputation. If we don't get a total of 3 FE characters in Smash Bros. 4, I will be disappointed in Nintendo. =/

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    i think they should stop takin out characters when i first got ssbb i thought it would have all characters from the lastichudr.mariomaster handand others

Ads