LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: SBB For Wii U/3DS

Member #
    Its a secret. I tell, U die! Still wanna know?
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2053-4984-0224-2269
    as far as im concered roy shouldve never had gottin shafted.....if any, for ounce they should shaft marth, just to see peoples reactions.....i also got this lame suggestion from a friend (wiigeek) to add some Microsoft characters.....what was really stupid is that he suggested Master Chief or an Elite as a char.......Funny right lol XD
    Theres 365 days in a year that u Noobs hav to live up to. That means theres 365 days in a year that u Noobs get Owned by Me!

Heres the codes 4 the games I play:
    MarioKart FC: 1377-4538-5089
    SSBB FC: 4770-4776-3663.

Pm me if ur gonna add me as a friend on either game.

All Hale Soul 'Eater' Evens!!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    No, it's not funny.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    FIRE EMBLEM FANS UNITE! =D
    Players that don't have the cognitive skill in Melee or Brawl can't tell the serious differences that suspected clones have, and how differently that effects the characters' play-styles. That, or they don't care enough to think on it, and join on the bandwagon of their friends calling 'em clones, lol. To lesser players, similar moves means a similar character, which is far from the truth, eh?
    Thank you! i thought i was the only one who thought the "clones" idea was absurd. as you can tell i have talked to a lot of newb brawlers, A LOT of them. They don't know the difference between Wolf and Falco... *moment of silence* *sigh* Newbs

Yes, FIRE EMBLEM FANS UNITE!!!!!!!
    i love how the new game sounds so far. if i could read japanese i would have played it already

about the above posts: If Marth ever got removed i would........................................
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 08-19-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2053-4984-0224-2269
    Well boo hoo, u can all go lay in a ditch somewhere and mope........i love Fire Emblem as much as all of u, im just sayin we should shake up the line-up thats all......god, give me a brake. XI
    Theres 365 days in a year that u Noobs hav to live up to. That means theres 365 days in a year that u Noobs get Owned by Me!

Member #
    Friends
    3478-3357-8387-8185
    what about zoroark?

Join to the...

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by Borg View Post
    what about zoroark?
    Tie a a rope around his neck and drop him off a cliff. Then eviscerate the body and bottle his heart, his intestines, and his lungs while pulling his body across a bed of nails. Incinerate the rest and scatter the ashes over the grave of Justin Bieber. I do not want another Lucario without bringing Mewtwo back!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutterbud View Post
    Well boo hoo, u can all go lay in a ditch somewhere and mope........i love Fire Emblem as much as all of u, im just sayin we should shake up the line-up thats all......god, give me a brake. XI
    Well I am not just a fire emblem fan..... i am also a marth main.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 08-20-2011 at 02:29 AM.

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    as you can tell i have talked to a lot of newb brawlers, A LOT of them.
    You and me both, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutterbud View Post
    if any, for ounce they should shaft marth, just to see peoples reactions.....
    So you WANT Nintendo to troll us all? .-. Yeah, let's get rid of every Mario character, Captain Falcon, and put a Nintendog as a real character. Just to see how many SSBU reservations get canceled.

Marth stayed from Melee for a reason, and he's definitely here to stay. He's the main character in their first series, and as I mentioned, a remake of his second game came out only a year ago. If they got rid of 'em, I can assure you that people would rage. Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    Tie a a rope around his neck and drop him off a cliff. Then eviscerate the body and bottle his heart, his intestines, and his lungs while pulling his body across a bed of nails. Incinerate the rest and scatter the ashes over the grave of Justin Bieber. I do not want another Lucario without bringing Mewtwo back!
    ... Zoroark definitely wouldn't be another Lucario, bro. Weren't you just talking about how clones don't exist? xD

And to actually say something convincing, they really wouldn't play similar. Lucario is, essentially, the martial arts pokemon. You know it fights all kung-fu along with it's aura to do damage. Zoroark is nothing like that; it's not a pokemon that fights with precise and powerful movements like a Lucario would. It's literally a beast. It'd sort of be like if Wolf was a pokemon, actually; I can see Zoroark using a lot of moves with pulses of dark energy and a lot of slashing. Zoroark would probably be more powerful than Lucario, too; faster as well if Sakurai decides to factor in actual stats from the pokemon games.

Not to mention Lucario and Zoroark share almost no moves. >___>

TBH, now that I'm thinkin' about a beastly Zoroark, I want it in the game lol. As a pogeymanz fan, I love Lucario, one of my personal. But I want a pokemon more aggressive in SSBU, just like how I compared Zoroark's possible fighting style to Wolf. I'd hate to see Lucario go in exchange for Zoroark either way, though. =/

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    So you WANT Nintendo to troll us all? .-. Yeah, let's get rid of every Mario character, Captain Falcon, and put a Nintendog as a real character. Just to see how many SSBU reservations get canceled.
    We've been trolled by Nintendo before. Remember Ocarina? How about that water temple?
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    ... Zoroark definitely wouldn't be another Lucario, bro. Weren't you just talking about how clones don't exist? xD

And to actually say something convincing, they really wouldn't play similar. Lucario is, essentially, the martial arts pokemon. You know it fights all kung-fu along with it's aura to do damage. Zoroark is nothing like that; it's not a pokemon that fights with precise and powerful movements like a Lucario would. It's literally a beast. It'd sort of be like if Wolf was a pokemon, actually; I can see Zoroark using a lot of moves with pulses of dark energy and a lot of slashing. Zoroark would probably be more powerful than Lucario, too; faster as well if Sakurai decides to factor in actual stats from the pokemon games.

Not to mention Lucario and Zoroark share almost no moves. >___>

TBH, now that I'm thinkin' about a beastly Zoroark, I want it in the game lol. As a pogeymanz fan, I love Lucario, one of my personal. But I want a pokemon more aggressive in SSBU, just like how I compared Zoroark's possible fighting style to Wolf. I'd hate to see Lucario go in exchange for Zoroark either way, though. =/
    i know what you are talking about but i ment no more new gen. of pokemon. If you can't tell pokemon is going overkill. i was already shaking my head when lucario came on the seen.

Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    We've been trolled by Nintendo before. Remember Ocarina? How about that water temple?
    Don't remind me.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 08-21-2011 at 12:43 AM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2053-4984-0224-2269
    well then; Troll On!!! Let the Rage b Unleashed!! Nintendo owes us!! And ya bring MewTwo bak.......

srry SSBFreak if u dont like wat i hav to say....as they say "we can Agree 2 Disagree" we all hav diff ideas on the matter, but as we all know Kid Icarus is slowing down the SSB process alot, so who knows maybe Nintendo will surprise us all.....point blank.....

At least we can both agree that we want a new pkmn in the game so.......
    Last edited by Mutterbud; 08-20-2011 at 08:21 PM.

Ads