LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 261
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: SBB For Wii U/3DS

  1. #21
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,989
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    They should not remove any characters. They also should add all they removed in melee and add the forbidden 7. I want a Masked Link from Majora's Mask (Goron, Zora, and Deku Link), more Fire Emblem characters (and maybe an FE villain), some assist trophy characters as real ones (Shadow, Waluigi, Little Mac, Isaac, and Lyn), and a Bowser Jr. I also want to be able to change the physics of the game (Changing it between Melee physics and Brawl physics). They should make tripping optional.





    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #22
    Shin MeGaMi TenSeI Borg's Avatar
    Member #
    83637
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    WHAT??
    Posts
    48
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3478-3357-8387-8185
    Sa-x and Dark samus woud be a great bosses for the adventure mode, but as a playable character maybe adam malkovich, o i don't now but the point is.....I WANT TO SEE MORE METROID CHARACTERS DAMM!!!!!

  3. #23
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,253
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    They should not remove any characters. They also should add all they removed in melee and add the forbidden 7. I want a Masked Link from Majora's Mask (Goron, Zora, and Deku Link), more Fire Emblem characters (and maybe an FE villain), some assist trophy characters as real ones (Shadow, Waluigi, Little Mac, Isaac, and Lyn), and a Bowser Jr. I also want to be able to change the physics of the game (Changing it between Melee physics and Brawl physics). They should make tripping optional.
    Ah, yes... An FE Villain, why the hell didn't I think of that. The more ancient of us Wiichat Brawlers have been wantin' the Black Knight in Smash Bros., but there're plenty of other epic villains that could fit into Brawl regardless. Hell, they could probably make even Gharnef work if they tried hard enough, lol. They made Zelda work after all.

    They're not gonna ever allow a toggle option for previous game physics, that'd be way too ****ing difficult, lol. Optional game mechanics for local multiplayer or FC wi-fi matches would be ****ing brilliant, though. Needing to use codes to stop tripping from happening gets old, since these don't work with people without the same code. =/ ?Or they could take the annoying piece of shit game mechanic out, period...

    Special "Brawl" on Wi-fi would be epic, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Borg View Post
    I WANT TO SEE MORE METROID CHARACTERS DAMM!!!!!
    Metroid really is underrepresented, just like F-zero... Zero Suit Samus is an entirely new character, but still, Samus is Samus. We won't be seein' Ridley any time soon, but Metroid really could use more representation. I can agree with that much.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #24
    WiiChat Member Zanapher's Avatar
    Member #
    79319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    As for more metroid characters they could use the other huters in metriod prime Hunters and corruption. Personaly, I'd love to kick some ass as Rundas.
    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #25
    Shin MeGaMi TenSeI Borg's Avatar
    Member #
    83637
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    WHAT??
    Posts
    48
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3478-3357-8387-8185
    I know that metroid don't have many character like samus to be put in ssb games. Anyway about adding new characters, i think we are forgetting something... SSB games since the beginning have exclusively NINTEDO'S most famous characters, except in brawl where we see sonic and snake. It was very surprising that nintendo added Sega's and Kojima's characters and it is was awesome play with them. But add others like Luffy or nami from One piece or Travis form No more Heroes... for me that would be like crap ruining one of their best video games.....(hope nintendo choose wisely who will be in the next sbb)
    Last edited by Borg; 07-20-2011 at 10:34 PM.

  6. #26
    WiiChat Member BradBoz's Avatar
    Member #
    62268
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    455
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4857-3834-8274-2838
    They need some DoA Demensions characters, Super Street Fighters characters, and Blazblue.
    Link is pretty far enough from perfect (Characters).
    (space)(space)(space)(space)(space)
    ---------------------------------------------------

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #27
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,989
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Ah, yes... An FE Villain, why the hell didn't I think of that. The more ancient of us Wiichat Brawlers have been wantin' the Black Knight in Smash Bros., but there're plenty of other epic villains that could fit into Brawl regardless. Hell, they could probably make even Gharnef work if they tried hard enough, lol. They made Zelda work after all.

    They're not gonna ever allow a toggle option for previous game physics, that'd be way too ****ing difficult, lol. Optional game mechanics for local multiplayer or FC wi-fi matches would be ****ing brilliant, though. Needing to use codes to stop tripping from happening gets old, since these don't work with people without the same code. =/ ?Or they could take the annoying piece of shit game mechanic out, period...

    Special "Brawl" on Wi-fi would be epic, too.



    Metroid really is underrepresented, just like F-zero... Zero Suit Samus is an entirely new character, but still, Samus is Samus. We won't be seein' Ridley any time soon, but Metroid really could use more representation. I can agree with that much.
    Gharnef would be awesome!!! Like a tome using Ganondorf!!! Why has Nintendo not put in a tome using Fire Emblem character yet? I guess it would be too close to Zelda.
    I personally want to see a thief/rouge/assassin Fire Emblem character. It could be like Sheik that has a usable Down-B. I know a lot of Sheik only users who would be delighted to have an actual Down-B as Sheik.

    WHY IS LITTLE MAC NOT A CHARACTER YET!!!! HE HAS BEEN WITH NINTENDO SINCE THE NES!!!! AND TO MAKE HIM AN ASSIST TROPHY IS JUST INSULTING!!!!!!

    And I don't know about everybody else, but I WANT PICHU BACK!!!!!
    As for Stages they need to bring back ALL stages and improve stage builder. and yes i like SSBfreakCK's idea about stage builder.


    And lastly, what new guest characters do you guys think will make it into the new one?
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 07-21-2011 at 01:07 AM.





    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #28
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,253
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Borg View Post
    But add others like Luffy or nami from One piece or Travis form No more Heroes... for me that would be like crap ruining one of their best video games.....(hope nintendo choose wisely who will be in the next sbb)
    I don't see why you'd think Travis would be a bad addition, but fighters like Luffy would be. Nintendo =/= anime beat 'em up. I can't say I want to see Goku and the like in Smash Bros. .-.;

    Quote Originally Posted by BradBoz View Post
    Blazblue.
    ... But Smash Bros. n00bs are infamous for spam. D= I've seen enough Ice Car for a lifetime, ****.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #29
    WiiChat Member Red_Link's Avatar
    Member #
    83292
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    64
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I hope that Nintendo stays with mostly their own characters. Sonic and Snake were awesome, and I would be happy if they added more from those games. Shadow and other villains from those two games series would be awesome! For me, however, that's the limit. I would hate to see any more non-Nintendo character, but that's just my opinion.

    And yes, if you could edit already made stages, that would be epic. Their is an unlimited number of possibilities there. If you add in the option of using those custom stages online, that would be even better.

    About new Nintendo characters, I would love for them to bring back all the old characters, but that is probably not going to happen. Characters that were new in Brawl, except the really popular ones (Sonic, Snake, Wario, and a few others) will most likely get the boot completely, or be changed. We have seen that in Melee. For example Mewtwo replaced by Lucario, and Young Link replaced by Toon Link.

  10. #30
    DATSU NUGU RockerJ's Avatar
    Member #
    55603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
    Posts
    3,116
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Link View Post
    I hope that Nintendo stays with mostly their own characters. Sonic and Snake were awesome, and I would be happy if they added more from those games. Shadow and other villains from those two games series would be awesome! For me, however, that's the limit. I would hate to see any more non-Nintendo character, but that's just my opinion.

    And yes, if you could edit already made stages, that would be epic. Their is an unlimited number of possibilities there. If you add in the option of using those custom stages online, that would be even better.

    About new Nintendo characters, I would love for them to bring back all the old characters, but that is probably not going to happen. Characters that were new in Brawl, except the really popular ones (Sonic, Snake, Wario, and a few others) will most likely get the boot completely, or be changed. We have seen that in Melee. For example Mewtwo replaced by Lucario, and Young Link replaced by Toon Link.
    Those were only lost due to the release of Windwaker and 4th generation Pokemon. Who would they replace Sonic, Snake, Wario, MK, DDD, Ike, and all of them with? I can't imagine Tails or Knuckles would replace Sonic, and MK and DDD won't be removed, because they're right under Kirby in that series.


    The Silence Bridge Guru

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.
    Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

epic gyarados
,
jigglypuff evolution
,
magikarp evolution
,

magikarp used flail

,
metroid prime 3 rundas
,
pokemon jigglypuff evolution
,

rundas metroid

,

sbb 3ds

,
sbb wii u
,
shedinja evolution
,
wii u pokemon
,

wii u sucks

Click on a term to search for related topics.