Thread: SBB For Wii U/3DS

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by real-o View Post
    How could you all just neglect poor Mega Man like that?? Not to mention X, Zero, Vent/Aile, Omega, etc. I know Capcom are supposedly being jerks about it, but in all seriousness, the world needs Mega Man characters in the next Smash Bros.
    'EY! I wrote a comprehensive moveset for Zero back in the day. I ain't neglectin' Mega Man. =P

I'm still waiting for a comprehensive OG Mega Man moveset, though. I know someone from waaaay back wrote a cool prototype for ideas and the like (was it Ridley...?), but it was in no way complete. Different sorts of shots, sliding, and rush aren't the widest variety to make an entire moveset from.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by real-o View Post
    How could you all just neglect poor Mega Man like that?? Not to mention X, Zero, Vent/Aile, Omega, etc. I know Capcom are supposedly being jerks about it, but in all seriousness, the world needs Mega Man characters in the next Smash Bros.
    We dont need Megaman. We need "X".

Id like to see that other Metaknightish guy from the kirby series.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteady View Post
    We dont need Megaman. We need "X".

Id like to see that other Metaknightish guy from the kirby series.
    Anything so much as Meta Knight "ish" can stay the **** out of brawl, oh god. Dx

You're talking about one of the generic kirby enemies though, right?

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Anything so much as Meta Knight "ish" can stay the **** out of brawl, oh god. Dx

You're talking about one of the generic kirby enemies though, right?
    OF COURSE theyll have to be more balanced. Im thinking of Sword Knight, Blade Knight, Ax Knight, or anyone else cool from Meta knights army. Just slow down their speed. And they cant fly so thats a plus.

Member #
    Friends
    1798-1973-5886-5281
    I know brawl is multi player for the more dedicated ones but it would be nice to add new online challenges like in mario kart wii ?
    You know just to keep you entertained. Also if the wiiu would support achievements for games it could also mean:

CHALLENGES

- can raise your rank and skill's so you can enter lobbies for more skilled fighters for example?
    - lets your friends see what you have achieved so far so they know who there fighting against or what there friends been doing.
    - make friends take the challenge and try to do better and send them your results or replay.
    - Ranking can also help you to find equally good players in random on-line matches. (find equally good players) so you don't end up with ppl who just got SSBU.
    - New boss fight challenges
    - New hit the target's
    - Survive this challenges

TEAMS

I also think team matches can be with more then 4 players, lets say you can play with 6-8-16 players 3vs3-4vs4-8vs8(4teams) but not all together just 4 players with the ability to tag with team players. when you get to much damage you can tag or when you're character is no match for the opponent your friend's can fall in for you.
    Some rules should be applied here as well (once tagged you must stay in for lets say 40 sec).
    When your one or 2 players short a player can be added from the Random On-line Battles instead of CPU. (ranking/skills/class can be useful here to).

I'm just brainstorming.
    The players waiting in the background can maybe do something to the other team or maybe play tetris on the wiiu controller or some other mini games(=endless variations) to recover health or give the other team a disadvantage. (this could takes the focus off the match (could be good or bad)).

Personally I like the idea to play with more than 4 in team with tagging. the mini games can stay out for my part.

note: please don't mind the construction of this reply or the spell check of it.
    Brawl
    2020-8091-8027
    @tila

Yes life is short. So don't waist you're time on the loading screen!

Member #
    Friends
    Those are cool ideas. 4 vs 4 matches would be interesting and fun (most of the time), but I can't imagine Nintendo doing something like that. I really do hope Nintendo includes things like achievements and ranks.However, the only thing we can be sure of is that Nintendo will make a great game, like they always do.

Member #
    Friends
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    Yes ranked matches are good. Im not sure if over all rank or character rank is the best way to go though.

She-Hulk for Smash 4 WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    I would welcome an online co-op story mode, but i don't see that happening.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Tales of the Abyss, Ocarina 3DS.
    Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    I would welcome an online co-op story mode, but i don't see that happening.
    There's a hack for this that came out a year or two ago for Brawl's Subspace Emissary. It was absurdly hard to make it stable I hear, so if fans want it bad enough, you never know. Since the WiiU's online capabilities, as well as it's games are supposed to tower over the Wii's, there's hope for that.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWhistler View Post
    I also think team matches can be with more then 4 players, lets say you can play with 6-8-16 players 3vs3-4vs4-8vs8(4teams) but not all together just 4 players with the ability to tag with team players. when you get to much damage you can tag or when you're character is no match for the opponent your friend's can fall in for you.
    Some rules should be applied here as well (once tagged you must stay in for lets say 40 sec).
    When your one or 2 players short a player can be added from the Random On-line Battles instead of CPU. (ranking/skills/class can be useful here to).

I'm just brainstorming.
    The players waiting in the background can maybe do something to the other team or maybe play tetris on the wiiu controller or some other mini games(=endless variations) to recover health or give the other team a disadvantage. (this could takes the focus off the match (could be good or bad)).

Personally I like the idea to play with more than 4 in team with tagging. the mini games can stay out for my part.

note: please don't mind the construction of this reply or the spell check of it.
    Great ideas bro, but I've an issue with the tag one; or rather, Nintendo would. Lag is always as bad as the person's worst connection and buffering issues. Every extra player from two is causing more lag, more inputs, and more buffering for the console to handle. This is something that would only be possible off-line, without a doubt. And even then, I doubt Nintendo would go for this idea, even if presented with a 20 page documentation why this additional mode would be mind-numbing awesome. It's too technical, hectic, and I don't feel it's really their style. It's a cool idea, but not the coolest in execution, IMO.

Disregarding everything I just said though, tagging out should only be allowed if you're on the ground, and not in shield, hitstun, one of your attacks, dashing, etc. On the ground and standing still with a certain button. Otherwise, it'd be way too abuseable, lol.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Replace Goldeen with Magikarp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Ads