LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234

Wii U - Deus Ex Human Revolution Directorís Cut

Hooray, another port for the Wii U that was released over a damn year ago!
    I can already predict this one: The developers and publishers will complain after it has been release, because it didn’t sell well, then shy away from the Wii U.

The retards (referring to the devs and publishers) fail to realize that they’re porting a game that’s already for the PC, Ps3 and Xbox360. Do they honestly think it’ll sell well, and who would buy the same game? Most people already own it for PC and other platforms. I don’t give a shit what they put in it, or how remastered and revamped it is, it’s not going to happen. I know Nintendo isn't going to dominate this gen, but they certainly can do better than this.

I just noticed there is a another thread regarding to this, so, close this one, moderators. Nonetheless, I expressed my opinion on it. -.-

Last edited by LordMajora; 06-19-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LordMajora View Post
    Hooray, another port for the Wii U that was released over a damn year ago!
    I can already predict this one: The developers and publishers will complain after it has been release, because it didnít sell well, then shy away from the Wii U.

The retards (referring to the devs and publishers) fail to realize that theyíre porting a game thatís already for the PC, Ps3 and Xbox360. Do they honestly think itíll sell well, and who would buy the same game? Most people already own it for PC and other platforms. I donít give a shit what they put in it, or how remastered and revamped it is, itís not going to happen. I know Nintendo isn't going to dominate this gen, but they certainly can do better than this.

I just noticed there is a another thread regarding to this, so, close this one, moderators. Nonetheless, I expressed my opinion on it. -.-

i still think the wiiu can dominate this gen... but i'll know for sure by feb next year...

as for dues ex directors cut...its no longer only for the wiiU....they are releasing it to all consoles. so if it flops...it will flop everywhere...not just wiiU.
    look at RE revelations...released an all systems and flopped on all of them.why? because they are selling the game almost full price.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Ubisoft has already demonstrated moronic tendencies such as this: complainin' that the AC:III community on Wii U is smaller, even though they released the Wii U version a bloody month late, and then abandonin' said community, refusin' to patch any serious glitches. If game developers pull such bullshit, they damn-well know it's their own fault in the first place/their whinning is unwarranted.

newayz thred closed lawl

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads