Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by FloYdian View Post
    we are on a nintendo forum... if you want to push your sony agenda ..do it somewhere else.
    sony aint shit anymore anyway and will be dead in a couple years..LOL playstation

back on topic...child of light wasnt really my cup of tea
    I was never aiming to promote Sony, nor do I support them over Nintendo, or vice versa. I was merely explaining why I'm not getting these two games on the same console, then you chimed in with your, "Yew liek teh Sunys? Fukk you Plarstayshun n00b Nintinder 4 lyfffe." bs so I just wanted to explain to the obviously uneducated how Sony ain't ripping me off... I'm not too broke btw. Army pays fine. And I get free healthcare. I probably shouldn't hate my job as much as I do.

And it's so weird that you predict the most successful console, not only right now but ever (financial FACTS I'm throwing at you right now, not opinion), to fail in a few short years. If anything it's Nintendo, unfortunately as sad to say as it is, is the ones slowly slipping into deeper and deeper failure. It's cool they want to make sure us Wii U owners get our money's worth before they move on to a better console, but they are running out of time. Not out of money though, mind you. They still got plenty.

So why wasn't Child of Light that great for you?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    I was never aiming to promote Sony, nor do I support them over Nintendo, or vice versa. I was merely explaining why I'm not getting these two games on the same console, then you chimed in with your, "Yew liek teh Sunys? Fukk you Plarstayshun n00b Nintinder 4 lyfffe." bs so I just wanted to explain to the obviously uneducated how Sony ain't ripping me off... I'm not too broke btw. Army pays fine. And I get free healthcare. I probably shouldn't hate my job as much as I do.

And it's so weird that you predict the most successful console, not only right now but ever (financial FACTS I'm throwing at you right now, not opinion), to fail in a few short years. If anything it's Nintendo, unfortunately as sad to say as it is, is the ones slowly slipping into deeper and deeper failure. It's cool they want to make sure us Wii U owners get our money's worth before they move on to a better console, but they are running out of time. Not out of money though, mind you. They still got plenty.

So why wasn't Child of Light that great for you?
    youre in teh armiz? oMGz

the ps4 is already dead in japan...no way will it sell even close to the ps2..almost no games announced for the future ensures sales will die out once fanboys like you are done buying it...its over for sony...all their other overpriced trash they put out is dying too. like tvs, blurays, stereos and phones. its only a matter of time. the writing is on the wall.

the whole child of light voice acting and ambience just puts me to sleep. doesnt hold my interest. idk...the characters rub me the wrong way too.
    Last edited by FloYdian; 05-08-2014 at 02:04 PM.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Y'all can stop bickering like children now. Bicker like adults (which would be slightly, but only slightly more mature than the former).

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Floyd, are you secretly Nintendo?
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Oblivion, Smash 3DS, Parry Souls 2.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Floyd, are you secretly Nintendo?
    24/7 practice against sony trolls at gamespot forums and youtube...

and yes nintendo is my fav gamming company ...so i got lots of replying to do.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Nobody is trolling, and I'm no fanboy, otherwise I'd be like like you except all over Sonys dick, rather than Nintendo's. I just like more than one console, and for some reason beyond me that bothers you. But anywhore I'm done being argued to by a blind man.

I didn't even know there was voice acting. Is it just at certain parts?

Member #
    Friends
    Nobody is trolling, and I'm no fanboy, otherwise I'd be like like you except all over Sonys dick, rather than Nintendo's. I just like more than one console, and for some reason beyond me that bothers you. But anywhore I'm done being argued to by a blind man.

I didn't even know there was voice acting. Is it just at certain parts?
    if you pay for ps+ you are sony's bitch.

yes it has voice acting...almost like a fairtytale type story reading from books type.....but only certain segements...most of it is quiet with only text bubbles.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    if you pay for ps+ you are sony's bitch.

yes it has voice acting...almost like a fairtytale type story reading from books type.....but only certain segements...most of it is quiet with only text bubbles.
    Oooh, I love it when you talk dirty.

They didn't include any in the demo. You'd think they'd let you demo the voice acting too, unless they knew it was bad I guess

Member #
    Friends
    Oooh, I love it when you talk dirty.

They didn't include any in the demo. You'd think they'd let you demo the voice acting too, unless they knew it was bad I guess
    oh look sonys bitch is tough guy.

that was a fail an ubisofts part.but the game got advertised up the wazoo...so im sure it sold a lot.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    oh look sonys bitch is tough guy.

that was a fail an ubisofts part.but the game got advertised up the wazoo...so im sure it sold a lot.
    That's what the training WAS for after all. Deployment helped too I guess.

It doesn't seem to be all that popular, it'll probably be one of those little gems in the future. "Hey, you guys remember that Child of Light game?" Then everyone will flood back to what was once a, "meh" game and turn it into a big deal. Seen it happen before. With EarthBound mostly, though being a huge EB fan I wouldn't call it "meh"

Ads