LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii Remote Stops Working While playing Wii game

The Wii remote I use stops working at certain times when I am playing wii games on my wii u. So far the only wii game I play has been Super Smash Bros Brawl. The Wii remote can stop working while I am brawling; the buttons do not work, i cannot pause either. The little led light indicating P1 remains solid no flashing lights occur until I press the sync button inside the remote and I could have lost the brawl as soon as I got the remote to work again. I got a game over or two on adventure mode because of this. I hear a wiimote plus or motionplus accessory is required but if SSBB doesn't require us to point the wiimote at the screen what good would this do?Somebody please help me and hopefully within the next hour and a half. Thank you.

Member #
    Friends
    if the remote is synced and your wiimote works for more than 1 minute...and if you batteries are new.....then it must be a defect in your wiimote...try another one.

if you get another wiimote and it does the same...then it might be your wii or wiiu...

make sure you wiimote is official nintendo wiimote..... not those other cheap knock offs that dont work right.
    Last edited by FloYdian; 02-13-2014 at 11:32 AM.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FloYdian View Post
    if the remote is synced and your wiimote works for more than 1 minute...and if you batteries are new.....then it must be a defect in your wiimote...try another one.if you get another wiimote and it does the same...then it might be your wii or wiiu...make sure you wiimote is official nintendo wiimote..... not those other cheap knock offs that dont work right.
    Never mind. I actually put a Wii Motionplus accesory on my wiimote and it never stopped working the whole time I played.

Ads