The console looks like this..
The controller looks like this
Discs are up to 25gigWe've seen it in person, played with its unique control scheme. It is a combination of a more traditional interface—as previously reported, the New Controller has two analog sticks, one d-pad, four face buttons, two shoulder buttons and two triggers—and the tilting, turning and shaking motion controls that made the Wii a smash success.
The new controller also incorporates a large touchscreen interface, a front-facing camera, gyroscope, and microphone.
Nintendo offered the following loose technical specifications to Kotaku in a pre-briefing on Nintendo's New Console.
- High definition display, up to 1080p resolution via HDMI output
- 6.2" touchscreen on New Controller, running in non-HD resolution
- Internal flash-based media storage, upgradeable via USB and SD carts
- Games ship on proprietary iDensity discs of unspecified, but "large capacity"
- Games will also be available as downloadable content
- Console compatible with Wii games and devices
- Release date between April 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012; or after the end of Nintendo's fiscal year
Specs and games
-IBM multi-core processor
-'Optical disc media'
-Flash based storage
-Supports all Wii games, controllers and accessories
-6.2" single-touch screen
-Accelerometer + Gyroscope
-Acts as secondary screen (DS style)
-Acts as primary screen when TV is off
-Two analogue sticks
-Requires sensor bar
-New Super Mario Bros Mii
-Aliens Colonial Marines
-Batman: Arkham City
-Metro Last Light
-Ninja Gaiden 3
-The Sims Social
-Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon Online
Ill put in more info as I find it