LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Wii U vs PS4 impressions

  1. #41
    God-Slaying Vanguard Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tellius
    Posts
    3,647
    Friends
    167
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by brigipson View Post
    sony and microsoft keep taking idea's from nintendo
    orlynao

    I disagree. In fact, they probably look down on Nintendo's ideas, not steal them.



    3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #42
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    I never called the Gamepad a gimmick, I was referrin' to that specific feature. >_>

    The Gamepad ain't original considerin' it's just a DS' bottom screen upscaled. Not like there's such a thing as an original console anyways... 'cept maybe ye olde brown box and the Dreamcast. Oh, poor Sega...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    I disagree. In fact, they probably look down on Nintendo's ideas, not steal them.
    Your argument is even better with Kinect!

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #43
    Love, Peace, and Comfort! The_Man's Avatar
    Member #
    84488
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dangan Ronpa Academy
    Posts
    722
    Friends
    57
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    orlynao

    I disagree. In fact, they probably look down on Nintendo's ideas, not steal them.
    Playstation Move, Kinect?

    Brawl 2192 8924 8771

    Goldeneye 368263462467


    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #44
    worldsbestgamer brigipson's Avatar
    Member #
    38921
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    153
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    what!! you guys are crazy lol sony and microsoft saw how much money nintendo was making as a company and said hey why arent we making money like that lets invest into making our own hand,touch,movent tech and get it out on the market cause clearly it wasnt make nintendo big profits, oh wait dont quote me. Oh yeah thats right it WAS making nintendo big profits. srry im just stateing known facts

  5. #45
    God-Slaying Vanguard Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tellius
    Posts
    3,647
    Friends
    167
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    Your argument is even better with Kinect!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Man View Post
    Playstation Move, Kinect?
    Fine, you guys win. This time.

    Quote Originally Posted by brigipson View Post
    what!! you guys are crazy lol sony and microsoft saw how much money nintendo was making as a company and said hey why arent we making money like that lets invest into making our own hand,touch,movent tech and get it out on the market cause clearly it wasnt make nintendo big profits, oh wait dont quote me. Oh yeah thats right it WAS making nintendo big profits. srry im just stateing known facts
    Sony and Microsoft may be taking Nintendo's ideas, but they are making more profit off of it. Which saddens me.



    3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #46
    Poink WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,308
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    orlynao I disagree. In fact, they probably look down on Nintendo's ideas, not steal them.
    Pfft! You're a funny guy. Make me laugh some more, funny guy.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #47
    God-Slaying Vanguard Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tellius
    Posts
    3,647
    Friends
    167
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    Fine, you guys win. This time.
    OK I get it, you don't have to rub it in. Can you even read this white text while you're on a phone, Assasin?



    3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #48
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    Fine, you guys win.
    sig'd

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    Sony and Microsoft may be taking Nintendo's ideas, but they are making more profit off of it. Which saddens me.
    The Kinect and Move made more profit than the Wii, you say?

    Spoiler Alert!


    Actually, considering how overpriced the Kinect might be, that's not as Farfetch'd as one might think.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #49
    God-Slaying Vanguard Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tellius
    Posts
    3,647
    Friends
    167
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    The Kinect and Move made more profit than the Wii, you say?
    Yes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    Actually, considering how overpriced the Kinect might be, that's not as Farfetch'd as one might think.
    Yes.



    3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #50
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    It's still more Farfetch'd than how far a Farfetch'd fetches though. The Kinect has, what... a quarter of the Wii's sales? If even that much?

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. First impressions of SMG?
    By highroller in forum Super Mario Galaxy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 03:43 PM
  2. PS3:first impressions
    By zeon9881 in forum Playstation Consoles
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 02:48 AM
  3. My first impressions with a 360
    By Eif87 in forum Xbox Consoles
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 02:00 PM
  4. My first impressions with a 360
    By Eif87 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 11:25 AM
  5. 1st impressions
    By kiraownsurmom in forum Board Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 07:44 PM

Search tags for this page

ps4 graphics vs cgi
,
ps4 graphics vs. wii u graphics froums
,
ps4 vs wii u
,
wii u
,
wii u graphics power
,
wii u graphics vs ps4
,

wii u vs ps4

,
wii u vs ps4 graphic comparison
,
wii u vs ps4 graphic pic
,
wii u vs ps4 graphics power
,
wii u vs. ps4
Click on a term to search for related topics.