LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

getting my wii u in 48 hours

after 2 months ov saving and scraping i am finally 48 hours from getting my wii u deluxe edition thats comes with nintendoland rabbids land as the bundle and also buying assassins creed 3 aswell forking out over 330 pound for it all

so it excited wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhooooo

cnt wait then the title most looking forward to is monster hunter 3 ultimate which is why i am getting the wii u to be honest
    YOSHI IS SOOOOO CUTE AND BADASS

2. Ads

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Likely took me longer than 2 months t' earn my Wii U... _

If you've a 360 or PS3, get AC:III on one'a those systems instead. Ubisoft refuses to fix the multiplayer on the Wii U version, so buyin' it on the U when ya've another console is a mighty poor decision. Literally more than half of the day, you'll be completely unable to connect t' any other players, randoms or friends. And during the times it tends to work, generally it won't anyways.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    oyea

That too. Bundles are garbage, 'specially now with those UK price drops.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    are you buying used from ebay or something? i dont remember rabbids land included in a bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    Likely took me longer than 2 months t' earn my Wii U... _

If you've a 360 or PS3, get AC:III on one'a those systems instead. Ubisoft refuses to fix the multiplayer on the Wii U version, so buyin' it on the U when ya've another console is a mighty poor decision. Literally more than half of the day, you'll be completely unable to connect t' any other players, randoms or friends. And during the times it tends to work, generally it won't anyways.
    assasins creed is a single player game. just like mass effect 3.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 05-07-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by FloYdian View Post
    assasins creed is a single player game. just like mass effect 3.

Though I've yet t' play a Mass Effect game, I'm relatively confident that comparin' AC:III's B-list action movie plot and all it's horrid linearity to Mass Effect's superior story, be it one game or the trilogy, is a terrible sin. 1 and 2 were single player games 'cause they lacked multiplayer. From Brotherhood-on, single player and multiplayer coexisted in equal shares of importance.

Assassin's Creed multiplayer is both an incredibly unique and a thoroughly enjoyable, well-developed, separate experience from AC's single player. It's not just some tacked-on multiplayer like with the new Tomb Raider, t'was all built from the ground up. In fact, the best thing about Revelations was the huge improvements to the multiplayer (... aside from a single balancing issue) Brotherhood introduced. Revelations' single player was wholly lacking after all.

Furthermore, I consider Brotherhood as my favorite AC game simply because it introduced multiplayer. Without multiplayer Brotherhood would still be good for your typical yearly release game-trash, but it's single player was simply not robust enough t' stand alone like AC:1 or 2. I feel multiplayer literally saves Assassin's Creed from bein' damned as essentially the CoD of single player games. To say AC's multiplayer isn't as important as the single player is utter nonsense.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    ok, so you really enjoy the MP...

wiiU version has trouble connecting to people?

is this a confirmed problem by ubisoft? might just be an isolated problem?
    Last edited by FloYdian; 05-07-2013 at 10:29 PM.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Indeed.

It most certainly is. They've directly addressed the fact they won't fix the Wii U's server issues because "the community is too small". Which is a load'a garbage considerin' a huge amount of players on the Wii U are registered for multiplayer. =/ The only reason so few people actively play is 'cause they decided to only fix the 360 and PS3 versions: Wii U owners literally can't actively play 'til they fix it, which they refuse to. It's a bloody paradox, an arbitrary excuse disguising their actual motives for not fixin' the Wii U version's issues. Ubisoft abandoned the tens of thousands'a players who bought the Wii U version. AC:III's "small" multiplayer community on the Wii U is their damn fault.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0678-0983-4223-7493
    It seems developers are being asses when it comes to the Wii U, well some anyway!!!

Member #
    Friends
    well i am getting the deluxe version ov the wii u and with that bundle you get nintendoland and another game a choice of 3 plus an accessory pack and 1 game is rabbids land and also i am from the uk so i will be getting my wii u from a place called game here is the linkhttp://www.game.co.uk/?cm_mmc=Google+-+Brand-_-Brand+Account-_-Brand+-+Pure-_-Exact also my money is on a gift card and i started doing that before all the price drops happenend so was very gutted

goto game.co.uk and your find all the bundles
    Last edited by Splash_King; 05-08-2013 at 05:47 AM.
    YOSHI IS SOOOOO CUTE AND BADASS

Ads