LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    Trojan Spermicidal is 3-4 bucks, and I know your small pecker ass isn't buying a 10 pack of Magnums. No you're not intelligent enough to take care of a 360, you've torn down 5 of them already. That's like saying you know how to take care of animals, but yet every month or so your dog dies of starvation or your fish float belly up every other day. You're keep your shit in shitty condition, reason as to why you're spending so much money.
    if putting xbox360 in a very cold area is bad, do u want me to put it in a very hot area?

and mine is at least 100 longer than ur tiny microscope usage required to see pecker.
    I love bunny~

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I too buy condoms in burk on ebay.

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by JoonKimDDS
    if putting xbox360 in a very cold area is bad, do u want me to put it in a very hot area?

and mine is at least 100 longer than ur tiny microscope usage required to see pecker.

Very cold area? That's your problem, idiot. It's supposed to be in a warm (cool) environment. That's what the intercoolers are for, idiot.

And as for penis enlargement insults, please stop your petty jokes. You spend a good 1500 dollars on systems and break them. If you do that, what in your right mind would make you think you can get some? You probably can't even unlatch a bra.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    Very cold area? That's your problem, idiot. It's supposed to be in a warm (cool) environment. That's what the intercoolers are for, idiot.

And as for penis enlargement insults, please stop your petty jokes. You spend a good 1500 dollars on systems and break them. If you do that, what in your right mind would make you think you can get some? You probably can't even unlatch a bra.
    wtf r u talking about? i only spent 300 dollars for my xbox360 premium.
    and why the F would u buy intercooler if it's already cold?
    Intercooler COOLs the system so it prevents overheating.
    and intercooler was one of the reasons that causes xbox360 even bigger problem because the electrocity goes through that cheap $20 plastic intercooler.
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    wtf r u talking about? i only spent 300 dollars for my xbox360 premium.
    and why the F would u buy intercooler if it's already cold?
    Intercooler COOLs the system so it prevents overheating.
    and intercooler was one of the reasons that causes xbox360 even bigger problem because the electrocity goes through that cheap $20 plastic intercooler.

You must not be able to count, I was speaking of spending so much on X amount of systems. You're supposed to keep it in a warm/cool environment, not a "very cold" environment. That is the main reason why your 360s are malfunctioning. Intercoolers are to prevent the system from overheating, but keeping it in a too frigid area is only doing the same damage as overheating it. I'm surprised you haven't learned about that, as it's been the 5th or 6th time that this has happened to you.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    You must not be able to count, I was speaking of spending so much on X amount of systems. You're supposed to keep it in a warm/cool environment, not a "very cold" environment. That is the main reason why your 360s are malfunctioning. Intercoolers are to prevent the system from overheating, but keeping it in a too frigid area is only doing the same damage as overheating it. I'm surprised you haven't learned about that, as it's been the 5th or 6th time that this has happened to you.
    I am able to count and i spent $300 on 6 xbox 360.
    when i said cold, i didn't mean inside the refrigirator. It just refers to the environment that it never overheats
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    I am able to count and i spent $300 on 6 xbox 360.
    when i said cold, i didn't mean inside the refrigirator. It just refers to the environment that it never overheats

Here's a math equation for you:

300 (plus tax) multiplied by X which equals over 1800. When you said cold you said quote:

if putting xbox360 in a very cold area is bad
    Point proven.

Member #
    Friends
    Here's a math equation for you:

300 (plus tax) multiplied by X which equals over 1800. When you said cold you said quote:

Point proven.
    here is a math question for you
    300, returned and exchanged for free of charge for X times equals 300 since xbox360 is so fragile it breaks within 7 days i could still exchange for free.

I won.
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    here is a math question for you
    300, returned and exchanged for free of charge for X times equals 300 since xbox360 is so fragile it breaks within 7 days i could still exchange for free.

I won.

So you're saying, this has happened after Microsoft decides to put out their 1 year warranty, you **** up 5 systems? Wow, you really can't take care of anything afterall.

Edit:

Yeah you won, 5 broken 360s.

Member #
    Friends
    So you're saying, this has happened after Microsoft decides to put out their 1 year warranty, you **** up 5 systems? Wow, you really can't take care of anything afterall.
    nope.
    it happend before MS put the 1 year warranty. US is a such a wonderful country that u can return anything within 7~30 days depends on where u get it from.

and i didn't **** it up. it **** up itself.
    I love bunny~

Ads