+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1130-2954-1680-3052

Crackdown Preorder Gift

At work, we got a memo that has read that anyone who preorders Crackdown will receive a Halo 3 beta demo. And I see this as awesome news, as Crackdown is also made by some of the people who have made some of the Grand Theft Auto games. So expect some cool free-roaming, with amazing graphics and physics. Plus, we know the only reason anyone would get it for is the Halo 3 demo. Crackdown comes out on the 20th of Feburary.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    At work, we got a memo that has read that anyone who preorders Crackdown will receive a Halo 3 beta demo. And I see this as awesome news, as Crackdown is also made by some of the people who have made some of the Grand Theft Auto games. So expect some cool free-roaming, with amazing graphics and physics. Plus, we know the only reason anyone would get it for is the Halo 3 demo. Crackdown comes out on the 20th of Feburary.
    have preorders started? wouldnt this be like all over the news? and where do you work!?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Preorders have started at major video game retail stores. This is more than likely in video game news, if not, it will be soon. I work at Gamecrazy, and I just give you guys friendly notes that corporate hands down to us. :-)

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Actually it's not just preorders, anyone who buys it early when it still metions the halo3 beta on the packaging get it.

This was on Kotaku a couple days ago.

GamePro Magazine article;

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Actually it's not to the people who buy it "early", it's only being given on the first shipments of the games.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Actually it's not to the people who buy it "early", it's only being given on the first shipments of the games.

...which would be the people who buy it early.

But it doesn't need to be a preorder.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    ...which would be the people who buy it early.

But it doesn't need to be a preorder.

Actually the majority of it is going to be preordered gifts, so if you don't preorder there's a high chance you won't be getting the disc.

Member #
    Friends
    Actually the majority of it is going to be preordered gifts, so if you don't preorder there's a high chance you won't be getting the disc.
    im sure this is for like people without xbox live? there must be a downloadable version coming too, i dont think anyone is playing halo 3 right now though...

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    I highly doubt it, why would Bungie release a demo disc then later come out with a downloadable demo?

Member #
    Friends
    I highly doubt it, why would Bungie release a demo disc then later come out with a downloadable demo?
    yah but why crackdown, what makes it so special? itd piss off a lot of people knowing they have to buy a game for a demo disc, or pay $5 for the reserve and leave it alone

Ads