Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7201-6951-4346-4914
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedarshashi
    ... certain games in the xbox360 that has been proven to have better graphics
    i think the main reason for this is that PS3 is a little harder to program on, 360 is common ground pragramming wise, not just becuase the systems been out longer but just the general architecture of the thing is more straight forward and familiar. developers arn't choosing to spend the extra time getting ports to ps3 looking as good as they could.. and you cant blame them really, its not gonna make the game much better(most certainly wont effect sales much) if the anti-aliasing is more intact or there are better shadows being cast.

I think as time goes on it'll be more apparent that the ps3 is capable of pushing the boundries a little further than the 360, enough difference to have a more positive effect on gameplay? probably not.

---

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by imae
    i think the main reason for this is that PS3 is a little harder to program on, 360 is common ground pragramming wise, not just becuase the systems been out longer but just the general architecture of the thing is more straight forward and familiar. developers arn't choosing to spend the extra time getting ports to ps3 looking as good as they could.. and you cant blame them really, its not gonna make the game much better(most certainly wont effect sales much) if the anti-aliasing is more intact or there are better shadows being cast.

I think as time goes on it'll be more apparent that the ps3 is capable of pushing the boundries a little further than the 360, enough difference to have a more positive effect on gameplay? probably not.
    no the reason is is because their comparing first gen ps3 games to 2nd gen 360 games, compare a game like perfect dark zero to resistance for a more accurate comparison

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    7201-6951-4346-4914
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    no the reason is is because their comparing first gen ps3 games to 2nd gen 360 games, compare a game like perfect dark zero to resistance for a more accurate comparison
    ah i was mistaken. i was under the impression they meant exactly the same game looking better on 360 than ps3 (multi-format games looking better on 360).

in the case completly different games are being compared on either console, then i agree its a false argument.
    Last edited by imae; 01-20-2007 at 05:39 PM.

---

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by imae
    ah i was mistaken. i was under the impression they meant exactly the same game looking better on 360 than ps3 (multi-format games looking better on 360).

in the case completly different games are being compared on either console, then i agree its a false argument.
    oh well multi ones it is because devs are still figuring out the hardware whilst they know the 360 much more

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4286-5777-6206-6320
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto

another thing, you say people are falling into 360s marketing tricks, all though blu-ray is being forced which will probably fail like the betamax
    Oh so true. People made a big fuss about the betamax back in the day stating that the smaller tape was more portable and it played clearer....NOT. With Blu ray...yes it does look great, but my 360 looks just as good without the HD drive (720i). And you also have to think about this. I own just about 500 dvd's alone....why in da snot would I go out and buy the same movie in blu ray at 2-3 times the going price? I think I'll wait hold for such a *GREAT* system....
    NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, GB pocket, GB color, GB advance, DS, PS1, PS2, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, Dreamcast....
    Yep...I own them all!

Member #
    Friends
    [QUOTE=vagrant]Yes I am glad also. As are the 7+ million other who have bought it.

Uh actually its 10 million

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Member #
    Friends
    srry bout that quote got screwed up

Member #
    Friends
    But i think this is stupid, xbox 360 is getting a built in hd-dvd version (and HDMI) which puts sony in the mud and it will probably be cheaper than the ps3 and if you don't want HDMI crap get the premium or the core.
    Personally imo sony failed big time. Microsoft counters everything there probably gonna make The "X-motion" controller which is copying the wii!

Member #
    Friends
    6551-5337-6521-7064
    i have a 360 and a wii so i have no intentions what so ever in getting a ps3.

sony can go bust for all i care

rep me or else i will eat your shoes

Shigeru Miyamoto is my god

Member #
    Friends
    5003-4585-7164-4443
    This thread needs to bee closed. 360 Rules, PS3 is a failure. END OF STORY.

My Wii friends address book is full, but it is possible that I will add some more people, because I will be deleting grays in a few days. Thanks.

Wii Number
    5003 4585 7164 4443
    PM Me if you add me so I can add you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads