Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    this topic is rewally biased
    *:YOUR SUGAR COATED WORLD IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE:*

Member #
    Friends
    Niickddwag is a b*tchin A$$ crapface fro dissing the all powerful and sacred Wii.

I want to punch him in the face right now

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Niickdawg go play with your ghetto friends some Def Jam and shut the hell up you idiot.

Member #
    Friends
    I own a Wii and a 360 and will never own a ps3. First I'm sick of Sony trying to push new formats Beta, DVD (turned out great though), UMD, and now Blu Ray. Second I feel burned by Sony after buying a psp because they hardly support and to download ps1 games you have to own a ps3 which ridiculous. Third the ps3 has had framrate issues according to reviews in almost every multiplatform game so far. Four I don't care about blu ray or HD-DVD I buy cosoles to play games thats it and watching movies constantly on a system is going to end putting extra wear and tear on the player. Five its too expensive. Six why did the original poster list the intercooler ps3 has intercoolers available to?

Ps3
    Console 600
    HDMI cable $10+ typically about $20
    Headset $30
    Aproximately $650 plus tax

Console $400 (thats it comes with hd cables, 30 day trial to live and free silver account, you want HD downlaod movies in video marketplace, and headset)

I like games systems for games thats it so the best bang for the buck is 360 and wii together for the same price as ps3.
    Mii since 8 February 2007

31 Games Owned:
    Too many to type up anymore.

Member #
    Friends
    5003-4585-7164-4443
    Quote Originally Posted by niickddwag
    But no one is gonna buy the dumb HD dvd player which costs 200 dollars

PS3, and 360 are amazing but gosh i never knew how shitty the wii would be it sucks so much most boring thing ive ever played
    I bought it and use it on my PC.
    How about them apples.

My Wii friends address book is full, but it is possible that I will add some more people, because I will be deleting grays in a few days. Thanks.

Wii Number
    5003 4585 7164 4443
    PM Me if you add me so I can add you.

Member #
    Friends
    7764-7432-1006-5709
    i think in the end it comes down opinion between the Xbox360 and PS3. I don't have either but if i had to choose then i think i would choose an Xbox 360. i mean it has Halo 3, Gears of war, Fable 2 (loved Fable for Xbox), WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 and plus the fact that somethings are optional.

However the PS3 only has Assassin's Creed and Elder Scrolls IV and is really expensive. i mean don't get me wrong i owned a PS1 and play on a PS2 which has some fun games but i think they really messed up with the PS3.

but i don't own either and reason is because the price of each one and because i want a gaming machine not a multimedia machine and didn't want to miss playing some great series like smash bros, legend of zelda, mario, metroid, and others that i grew up with.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TopherD05
    i think in the end it comes down opinion between the Xbox360 and PS3. I don't have either but if i had to choose then i think i would choose an Xbox 360. i mean it has Halo 3, Gears of war, Fable 2 (loved Fable for Xbox), WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 and plus the fact that somethings are optional.

However the PS3 only has Assassin's Creed and Elder Scrolls IV and is really expensive. i mean don't get me wrong i owned a PS1 and play on a PS2 which has some fun games but i think they really messed up with the PS3.

but i don't own either and reason is because the price of each one and because i want a gaming machine not a multimedia machine and didn't want to miss playing some great series like smash bros, legend of zelda, mario, metroid, and others that i grew up with.
    360 has elder scrolls too....it came out awhile ago and they still support it with new areas and what not

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Assassins Creed is coming out on 360 as well ps3 also.
    Mii since 8 February 2007

31 Games Owned:
    Too many to type up anymore.

Member #
    Friends
    6082-4042-8539-4686
    XBox360 - 399.99 For just the Xbox360 and a controller.
    199.99 For the HD-DVD player Most ppl knew the 360 didnt play HD movies and most didnt care either. I wanted a gaming console not an entertainment center. Once I see who wins between HD and blu ray I can decide on my own not having it forced on me.
    19.99 Intercoolers Not needed and anyone smart enough to do research knows theses things can harm you 360 more than help it!
    50.00 For XBoxLive Sure it costs money but they more goes to keeping servers updated,maintained and filly functional. Besides its money well spent, Live provides some of the best gaming Ive ever expierenced!
    Just got online recently, need Wii friends. Pm or add me!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcphi2
    XBox360 - 399.99 For just the Xbox360 and a controller.
    199.99 For the HD-DVD player Most ppl knew the 360 didnt play HD movies and most didnt care either. I wanted a gaming console not an entertainment center. Once I see who wins between HD and blu ray I can decide on my own not having it forced on me.
    19.99 Intercoolers Not needed and anyone smart enough to do research knows theses things can harm you 360 more than help it!
    50.00 For XBoxLive Sure it costs money but they more goes to keeping servers updated,maintained and filly functional. Besides its money well spent, Live provides some of the best gaming Ive ever expierenced!
    you forgot to commnet on the first one, where for $300 you get just the console and a controller, where as $400 you get console with hd, component cables, headset, wireless controller, free live arcade game

people give up on this thread, NintendoGamer is just a little fanboy bitch whos to embarassed to post back in this thread, and when he dose he just makes himself look like more of a fool

edit: OMG LOL THE LIL BITCH IS BANNED

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads