LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    Still beleiving Sony's empty promises. They "promise" a theoretical capacity for a Blu ray disc to be 100 or 200 GB. Promises, promises. Remember the EMOTION ENGINE, ooo, ahh!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    This adding up prices really gets tired, my brother just got a 360 at toys r us for 399 and got a free $100 gift card, and used it to buy the HD-DVD add-on. So he got the 20gb + HD-DVD for a total of $499, and there are deals all the time with the 360 that include games and such. I think Circuit city or Target is running an ad right now that includes a free wireless control.

Another price you must add to the PS3 is HDMI or Component cables to view your PS3 in Hi Definition. The PS3 only comes with Composite so in order to view it at 480p/720p/1080i/1080p you need to fork over an extra $60-$120, a lesson I had to learn the hard way.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoGamer
    Don't get me wrong, I would love an XBox360, but here are hard facts that you have to get.

- PS3 gets criticism of how its defective, it just launched a month ago, and remember all the 360 crashes when it launched? Every system has its fair share of defectives

- The Cost of the PS3 is too expensive. NOT TRUE. Take a look at this.
    Before Taxes
    PS3 - 659.99 includes Blu-Ray, and all the extra stuff you gotta buy for XBox, including free online (although not as good as Xboxlive, but still its free, So it kinda cancels out a little)

XBox360 - 399.99 For just the Xbox360 and a controller.
    199.99 For the HD-DVD player
    19.99 Intercoolers
    50.00 For XBoxLive

Everyone is buying into the marketing tricks the 360 is using. You are paying just about the same price.

All in all, your paying just about the same price for a 360, when its not as powerful as a PS3.

PS : PS3 Has some really good games lined up so don't even say that the 360 has flat out better games in Halo and GoW
    yeah well live is where its at and xbox live is the best so ps3 can rot in hell

Wii onwer since 12/28/06 fuzzai's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4747-6693-4478-8074
    Quote Originally Posted by punkfan
    Another price you must add to the PS3 is HDMI or Component cables to view your PS3 in Hi Definition. The PS3 only comes with Composite so in order to view it at 480p/720p/1080i/1080p you need to fork over an extra $60-$120, a lesson I had to learn the hard way.
    True. hehe. But according to the original poster, you only have to buy the PS3, but for the 360, you need ALLLLLLLL the additional accessories, cuz its just not a 360 without the Intercooler.

LOL

I don't know bout most of yous, but as a 360 Owner, I LOVE the rumble feature in my controlers, its great isn't guys?

PS3 fella (poster)...how does the rumble feature work in the beautiful ps3 controler?...................................... .................................................. ...................RIGHT SONY Had no money to pay the FINE to be able to use it. M$ did....

Give it 4 years, M$ Will OWN sony. And i hate microsoft. and i can see it comming.

Bill Gates does not INVEST money insomething that he belives will not fail... HD DVD or BluRay? Humm....
    My Wii

4747 6693 4478 8074 - If ya add me, pm me so i can add you!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzai
    True. hehe. But according to the original poster, you only have to buy the PS3, but for the 360, you need ALLLLLLLL the additional accessories, cuz its just not a 360 without the Intercooler.

LOL

I don't know bout most of yous, but as a 360 Owner, I LOVE the rumble feature in my controlers, its great isn't guys?

PS3 fella (poster)...how does the rumble feature work in the beautiful ps3 controler?...................................... .................................................. ...................RIGHT SONY Had no money to pay the FINE to be able to use it. M$ did....

Give it 4 years, M$ Will OWN sony. And i hate microsoft. and i can see it comming.

Bill Gates does not INVEST money insomething that he belives will not fail... HD DVD or BluRay? Humm....
    lol yah i always wanted to mention it but its something i just silently love
    the 360 rumble is one of the greatest features, i dont know about you guys, but ive had times where the controller almost flies out of my hands, and if i leave my controller on my comp desk (wooden) and it rumbles, it makes this huge noise!!! and theres nothing like chainsawins on gears of war while feeling a hugeee rumble

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Bill Gates is probably one of the best businessmen in our generation. He knows what he is doing. As does Intel.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Finally back with a Wii Kedarshashi's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Bill Gates is probably one of the best businessmen in our generation. He knows what he is doing. As does Intel.
    very true but his gaming industry is also hot but not the hotest

nintendoo beats it by a long shots

theres more to videogames than graphics
    *:YOUR SUGAR COATED WORLD IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE:*

Member #
    Friends
    i hate how these threads, the main poster who makes himself look like a jackass, dosent reply to his replies

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Finally back with a Wii Kedarshashi's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    tch...lol you have a really good point there
    *:YOUR SUGAR COATED WORLD IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE:*

Member #
    Friends
    Alright I just got back, how bout you all stfu, because you guys are sayin im bias to the 360? Your morons, since the 360 is a gfx powerhouse and the sony is more powerful its better, end of story. Also, RPG's are where its at on Sony, who cares about halo its one good game, with PS3 just look at the lineup of games FF13,MGS,Tekken, *drools*
    Brawl FC 3995 - 6295 - 7514

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads