LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    umm, who said i didnt get him? i got what he meant thats why i didnt give another quote dumbass

    @samer, yah, we shall im just always practicing with a clan or playing with real life friends mostly
    I think he is confused, it is Gymdawg who has no idea wtf I was saying.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  2. #22
    Offical Wiitard Dougamer's Avatar
    Member #
    6500
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    123
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7465-5725-9905-8259
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleForMe
    Would it be at all possible for Microsoft to release newer versions of controllers with motion sensing that would be supported by new games... if they found that was really a crucial part of the market they were being hurt by.

    I'm not saying it'll happen or that people wouldn't be pissed off

    On a side note, have any systems ever released updated hardware that made older hardware useless/less valuable? Only thing I can think of is update chip for N64, but I believe it wasn't required for any games.
    If Microsoft did that they would get slammed so ****ing hard core by the Nintendo companie and its fans. I can't explain how much spam mail i would be able to round up to crash microsoft... (Damn it... Why do i still use Windows? >_>)

    oh and by the chip, do you mean the expansion pack? Many games needed that, Donkey Kong 64, Perfect Dark...*Drools* and stacks of others, it actually did help old games, it sharpened the graphics up a bit... (And i mean only a bit.) So really, nintendo sort of released a new console, into the old.... Get it?
    Last edited by Dougamer; 01-04-2007 at 01:18 PM.


    <<<< Add to my reputation if i helped you! (Its the scales)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougamer
    The next person knows i know what they know about me knowing that they know about them-selfs knowing i know about knowing.

  3. #23
    Don't believe his lies. KyleForMe's Avatar
    Member #
    7999
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    IL, USA, Earth, Milky Way
    Posts
    345
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5710-8093-1849-3803
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougamer
    If Microsoft did that they would get slammed so ****ing hard core by the Nintendo companie and its fans. I can't explain how much spam mail i would be able to round up to crash microsoft... (Damn it... Why do i still use Windows? >_>)

    oh and by the chip, do you mean the expansion pack? Many games needed that, Donkey Kong 64, Perfect Dark...*Drools* and stacks of others, it actually did help old games, it sharpened the graphics up a bit... (And i mean only a bit.) So really, nintendo sort of released a new console, into the old.... Get it?
    You'll notice I didn't say that with too much confidence, because based on my memory I remember buying games that were supported by the expansion chip but didn't require it. (since I never bought it)

    Also, if microsoft released some games with similar motion support as some ps3 games I doubt they catch too much wind. That is as long as it only enhanced gameplay and was optional, not required for games.
    In a sense its like selling steering wheel controllers for race games, just an alternative to normal controller.

  4. #24
    Ptowwnaagee! PtonJalken's Avatar
    Member #
    9842
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,059
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Wii will mainly have motion sensory monarchy lol.

    Playstation.. might not exist in the next generations.. And they arent half/half with motion sensory lol. more like 2:100 ratio with it. Such a rush job.

    Xbox.. who knows.. but i doubt they will keep the old ways if they wanna compete, be nice to see two completely different consoles though. If they do too much motion sensory they might be labled as "copycats" or something tho. which wouldnt be cool.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

    PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

  5. #25
    Banned ecko MAN's Avatar
    Member #
    5459
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    187
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    very true. microsoft might make a conversion into total motion sensing technology in their next console. i heard that there's gonna be motion sensing for the 360 in the near future

  6. #26
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by ecko MAN
    very true. microsoft might make a conversion into total motion sensing technology in their next console. i heard that there's gonna be motion sensing for the 360 in the near future
    Doubt it. We are probably 3-4 years away from a new Microsoft console.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  7. #27
    Banned ecko MAN's Avatar
    Member #
    5459
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    187
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Doubt it. We are probably 3-4 years away from a new Microsoft console.
    i agree that it will probly take 3 years but there is a possibility that they will go into motion sensing. everyone else is and most poeple love it.

  8. #28
    Banned. Yes, me too. Ruman's Avatar
    Member #
    12127
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    113
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    uh....Sovieto, it's becoming increasingly apparent to me that you don't even like, let alone favor, the Wii. So why the hell did you join this site? You obviously favor the 360. I saw that the instant i saw the title of this topic.

  9. #29
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruman
    uh....Sovieto, it's becoming increasingly apparent to me that you don't even like, let alone favor, the Wii. So why the hell did you join this site? You obviously favor the 360. I saw that the instant i saw the title of this topic.
    Don't, even, talk.

    And once you figure out why that post is newb, when you own other systems, you learn to open value more, I've seen a lot of bias things here that I haven't seen before.

    p.s. why out of all threads you decide to say that comment in this one, where I show nothing against the Wii? and your post, you kinda messed up, one would like something before one favors it, so it would be: don't even favor, let alone like
    Last edited by Sovieto; 01-05-2007 at 04:47 PM.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  10. #30
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    Don't, even, talk.

    And once you figure out why that post is newb, when you own other systems, you learn to open value more, I've seen a lot of bias things here that I haven't seen before.

    p.s. why out of all threads you decide to say that comment in this one, where I show nothing against the Wii? and your post, you kinda messed up, one would like something before one favors it, so it would be: don't even favor, let alone like
    Well you did sell the wii. But then again I never play my Wii anymore and I have a ps3 and hate on it all the time.

    And to Dougamer, I agree, Microsoft is trying like a bangkok whore in a gentlemen's club to get Nintendo on their side.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. EGC - European Gaming Championship
    By TeaAnyOne in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 08:38 AM
  2. Your Gaming Experience - Survey
    By BGR in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:16 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 09:11 PM
  4. Online Gaming Storms Onto Wii With Pokémon Battle Revolution
    By ericlewis91 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 08:49 PM
  5. Online Gaming
    By 03powellcha in forum Nintendo Wii Online
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 02:32 PM