Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8353-8554-1989-9427

Thinking About It

Hey everyone. I bought a Nintendo Wii and it's a great system, however I am actually getting pretty bored of it. I was thinking about buying an Xbox 360, because before the Wii and PS3 came around, I've had my mind set to a 360. Even seeing the Wii model when they called it "Revolution" or whatever I still wanted the Wii. Anyways anyone who lives in Canada,or where ever what do you guys think Eb Games would give for a Wii? Do you think I would be able to get a new 360 on some credit? Also do you think it's a good choice to go with the 360? Feed back would be great, thanks everyone!

dds
    Member #
    Friends
    do both man...thats what im doing when the new 360's come out

it will be the ultimate combo at least it is IMO. As for the trade in value, you would probably be able to get the 360 alone for your wii (including games and any extra controllers you may have)
    TRUE Nintendo fanboys should own an Xbox 360 just so you can play the third installment of Banjo and Kazooie

Member #
    Friends
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    Yea because I was thinking that same thing. I have 7 games that I bought for it. Then of course Wii sports, 8 games all together an extra Wiimote and a Classic controller. Also I will be throwing in Wi-fi as well. So I should be able to get at least 2 games with the 360 dont you think?

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by dds
    do both man...thats what im doing when the new 360's come out

it will be the ultimate combo at least it is IMO. As for the trade in value, you would probably be able to get the 360 alone for your wii (including games and any extra controllers you may have)
    You mean the ones that noone actually knows if they are even coming out? Or the ones that might be a hoax with the hdmi output?

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre
    Yea because I was thinking that same thing. I have 7 games that I bought for it. Then of course Wii sports, 8 games all together an extra Wiimote and a Classic controller. Also I will be throwing in Wi-fi as well. So I should be able to get at least 2 games with the 360 dont you think?
    How do you throw in wifi? The Wii has built in WiFi. Do you mean the wifi adapter for your pc?

And yes, I would say easily if you hurry up. My friends brother sold his wii with 4 games for $500 on ebay.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    dont go to ebgames, they give you way less than they bought it for

and it seems a lot of people are starting to get bored of the wii, all though this is mainly due to lack of games, just for the record, in my case, i just didnt like the way things were controlled =]

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    Thanks for the feedback guys.

Member #
    Friends
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    How do you throw in wifi? The Wii has built in WiFi. Do you mean the wifi adapter for your pc?

And yes, I would say easily if you hurry up. My friends brother sold his wii with 4 games for $500 on ebay.

Yes, sorry I was talking about Wi-Fi for the pc.

Member #
    Friends
    1097-9116-6542-6093
    Hey everyone. I bought a Nintendo Wii and it's a great system, however I am actually getting pretty bored of it. I was thinking about buying an Xbox 360, because before the Wii and PS3 came around, I've had my mind set to a 360. Even seeing the Wii model when they called it "Revolution" or whatever I still wanted the Wii. Anyways anyone who lives in Canada,or where ever what do you guys think Eb Games would give for a Wii? Do you think I would be able to get a new 360 on some credit? Also do you think it's a good choice to go with the 360? Feed back would be great, thanks everyone!
    yeah i know what you mean. I already sold my wii and two games for $400. Gonna get my 360 next weekend. yay.

Member #
    Friends
    i think its a great choice, i myself have one obviosly. here's some reasons i got it

gears of war
    dead rising
    saints row
    dirty harry (coming out soon)
    lost planet
    halo 3
    aka, great games
    amazing online
    watch dvd's
    and much more

Ads