LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52
  1. #41
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuu
    LOL is that you're idea of enlightening?
    No, that was me telling him he is stupid. I had this one confused with a different thread.

    And basing it off of some of his other question posts, I would say he is either too young or too stupid to be good at GoW.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  2. #42
    Yuu
    Yuu is offline
    WiiChat Member Yuu's Avatar
    Member #
    4453
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    97
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    No, that was me telling him he is stupid. I had this one confused with a different thread.

    And basing it off of some of his other question posts, I would say he is either too young or too stupid to be good at GoW.
    .... so you're saying you DO like bullying/making fun of young kids?

  3. #43
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuu
    .... so you're saying you DO like bullying/making fun of young kids?
    I like telling people they are too young or too stupid to be good at something, yes.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  4. #44
    Yuu
    Yuu is offline
    WiiChat Member Yuu's Avatar
    Member #
    4453
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    97
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    lol okay then... hope your mom's proud of you for that

  5. #45
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuu
    lol okay then... hope your mom's proud of you for that
    I'm sure if she knew, she would be just as proud of the smoking/drinking I did before turning 18 also.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  6. #46
    Insurance Adjuster sterod's Avatar
    Member #
    12951
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Definition of vagrant: A vagrant is a person without a home, or regular work. Some towns have shelters for vagrants. A more common word for a vagrant would be a tramp, or formerly, a bum. Vagrants are almost always poor.

    Hey, if you set yourself up for your own downfall then I have no remorse for you, only pity. You sound like a very troubled young man. This site and thread are intended for fun and information, not for meaningless dumbass opinions and ridicule from you. I am sure you have been asked to leave other help threads and sites, but like Yuu, I also like seeing train wrecks about to happen. Your kind of like the Pee Wee Herman type of guy. "I know you are, but what am I"? Lol.....it's funny, man. You'll never make it at anything the way you are going. Keep up the good work with giving us nothing. We already know who you are and what you're like, so any other stupid comments won't be suprising.

  7. #47
    Junior Member shadow7's Avatar
    Member #
    13268
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Gears of war is the best games ive ever played on co-op

  8. #48
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by sterod
    Definition of vagrant: A vagrant is a person without a home, or regular work. Some towns have shelters for vagrants. A more common word for a vagrant would be a tramp, or formerly, a bum. Vagrants are almost always poor.

    Hey, if you set yourself up for your own downfall then I have no remorse for you, only pity. You sound like a very troubled young man. This site and thread are intended for fun and information, not for meaningless dumbass opinions and ridicule from you. I am sure you have been asked to leave other help threads and sites, but like Yuu, I also like seeing train wrecks about to happen. Your kind of like the Pee Wee Herman type of guy. "I know you are, but what am I"? Lol.....it's funny, man. You'll never make it at anything the way you are going. Keep up the good work with giving us nothing. We already know who you are and what you're like, so any other stupid comments won't be suprising.
    If you weren't new to this forum, you would know that I use to spend all my time helping people in the hardware/online portion of the forum.

    And kid, http://www.vagrant.com

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  9. #49
    Insurance Adjuster sterod's Avatar
    Member #
    12951
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Dang, dude. You really are f'ed up. You've got a lot more problems than I thought. But, oh well, there is always a source for the idiotcy. I have read all of your latest posts and you haven't helped anyone or offered any good advice. What's up, and what changed you? You need to change back or shut the f*** up. Do all of us a favor, including yourself.

  10. #50
    Yuu
    Yuu is offline
    WiiChat Member Yuu's Avatar
    Member #
    4453
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    97
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hey sweet, he finally got banned?

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Official Halo 3 Discussion Thread
    By Syntax in forum Halo
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 03:24 AM
  2. Official Battle Thread
    By Syntax in forum Pokemon
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 11:49 PM