LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

gears of war help thread

hey, i just rented gears of war. it is VERY hard and i thought to myself that i should make a thread for people who need help getting threw levels such as myself. i am stuck where you need to lead the berserker outside and there's a door that you can smash, tried doing so but keep die'ing please help. after one situation we move on to another one that someone posts.
    seem's like a good idea to me

2. Ads

Wii wish you a merry xmas NuFLo's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    well i've only played it once and it was very easy on casual.

All you do is stand infront of the doors and when he runs just roll out of the way, repeat this about 3 times until your outside. Then get that weapon that shoots from the sky an kill it with that.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NuFLo
    well i've only played it once and it was very easy on casual.

All you do is stand infront of the doors and when he runs just roll out of the way, repeat this about 3 times until your outside. Then get that weapon that shoots from the sky an kill it with that.
    so if i just do that 3 times i will automatically appear outside ?>?

Wii wish you a merry xmas NuFLo's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    about 3 times, i only played it once at my friends house but basically just keep rolling out of the way so he knocks the doors down until your outside when you kill it.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NuFLo
    about 3 times, i only played it once at my friends house but basically just keep rolling out of the way so he knocks the doors down until your outside when you kill it.
    coooool thanks man

Member #
    Friends
    1066-4321-0519-7062
    My method, I run to each door, fire a few burst at her to get her attention, and soon enough she'll come sprinting at you. At the last second dive out of the way and hopefully the door will have collapsed. Run through still firing a few burst to grab her attention and then repeat. Once you outside, all you need to do is shoot her twice with the hammer of dawn. If your playing co-op, then the person with out the hammer of dawn needs to grab her attention to make it easier for you. Once your unleashed the beam on her then your buddy also need to unleash hell on her. She'll go down soon enough.
    -Nintendo DS Friend Codes-
    Mario Kart - 021553650154

Member #
    Friends
    he means you have to get in front of a door and roll away 3 times till your outside (there are 3 doors) the berserker moves the same as if you are roadie running and you have your sensetivity on low which means she dosent turn much easily

i need help, anyone know the best way to get 10,000 kills xD once i beat act 5 on insane that achievement will be my only 1 left

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    thanks for the help guys. but now im at the secong one and there's a valve but i cant turn it and i made it crash threw a thing and it fell and now there's fire because it crashed threw a wall HeLp ?

Member #
    Friends
    describe that chapter its hard to remember 1 part of that game, give more detail on where your at

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    ok, so im in this place filled with vegitation and its indoors but there's windows as a roof but i dont think i can open them and there's and angry berserker after me. its the second time the you encounter a berserker where i am.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads