Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8369-4137-0402-8056

Umm why is getting to play Halo 3 Beta so hard?

This is from GameSpot "

Well, that "later time" was today. Microsoft confirmed that specially marked boxes of Crackdown will include Halo 3 beta keys. Crackdown will be available in North America on February 20.

The final way to get into the beta test is through the "Rule of Three" program. From February 1-3, gamers in the US who play three hours of Halo 2 over Xbox Live will qualify for entry. The first 13,333 gamers who have played Halo 2 over Xbox Live during the specified time period and who register at the Halo 3 Web site will be entered into the beta program. Gamers outside of the US should stay tuned for details on the "Rule of Three" program in their regions.

Only gamers with an Xbox 360 and a valid Xbox Live Gold membership will be considered for the program."

Ok so I have to buy a game and get a 360 Gold Membership by Feb third and be one of the first people to sign up to play a Demo??? Ummmm sounds like Fame has gotten to Bungie's head. I was going to get the 360 when the Halo 3 demo came out but not know, there's no point becuase I have to play 60 bucks for some game I dont want then maybe if I get luckly get to download a demo??? This is why I hate Mircosoft they take your money from you and even then you might not get the Demo??? That sucks just give us the damn Demo instead of beng asses about the one game that they have and is good. Well thats all i wanted to say.
    -No External Links

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    yah i could care less about crackdown, the graphics suck on it anyways, ive been trying to look into it but im just not interested, + i could care less about halo 3 but whatever

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    thats only for the people that didnt get to sign up at halo3.com when they had the first showing of the H3 comercial (i know. i cant spell). i was one of the first few hundred because i found the sign up sheet before it was supposed to be accessable and bungie said whoever signed up early are still able to get it

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I say you should buy a specially marked box of crackdown and get access to the beta.. I think crackdown is supposed to be really good... Like grand theft auto but you are the good guy.

Member #
    Friends
    4286-5777-6206-6320
    Yes, and just to clarify, you can either by Crackdown OR play halo 2 for 3 hours AND sign up on bungie to get the Halo 3 beta test. I already have my copy of Crackdown on reserve so I'm good!
    NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, GB pocket, GB color, GB advance, DS, PS1, PS2, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, Dreamcast....
    Yep...I own them all!

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    Doesn't anyone think its cheap to shamelessly promote crackdown so people will only buy it for the halo 3 code and then have loads of crackdown copies in the preowned bin later?
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

Member #
    Friends
    crackdown is cooooool

Member #
    Friends
    Crackdown is a game in which microsoft gaming studios added in, like halo:
    for halo to become popular it game with every xbox. Sooo everyone would play it and it was a success .Now Crackdown a game that has had a lot of money put into, now microsofts method to make people buy a game is to scam them to buy a good game. It's there method and it's gonna work.... extremly well!

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    Crackdown is a game in which microsoft gaming studios added in, like halo:
    for halo to become popular it game with every xbox. Sooo everyone would play it and it was a success .Now Crackdown a game that has had a lot of money put into, now microsofts method to make people buy a game is to scam them to buy a good game. It's there method and it's gonna work.... extremly well!
    halo didnt come with the xbox's (or atleast not in america). infact, nothing came with the original xbox except for the xbox, the cables, and the controller. halo didnt come with the xbox untill the green LE halo xbox. anyways i didnt get an invite to the beta so if i dont make it into the Ro3 (Rule of 3) then i guess im out because there is no way in hell im buying crackdown. i played the demo and it sucked BADLY (but then again so does every GTA style game). however im off school the day the invites open again so im good to go

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1066-4321-0519-7062
    Firstly it isn't a demo, its a beta which means it will be unfinished and buggy, which is the whole point of it. The beta will only last so long as well so if you don't get in then you won't be missing out on too much.
    Me personally I'll be buying crackdown because I really enjoyed the demo. The beta access is just a nice extra. Also if you buy crackdown on release Microsoft have confirmed that you will get access to the beta
    (see:http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/actio...m_clk=mostpop).
    -Nintendo DS Friend Codes-
    Mario Kart - 021553650154

Ads