LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchslap
    man, you should have went on boxing day ! i did and i got the white box (good one) for only $399
    ...? uhh where do you live because its $399 all the time

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    maybe canada(were i live) the white box is 499$

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Member #
    Friends

No!

DO NOT GET IT. ITS HORRABLE!

1. You know the reason Xbox worrys so much on graphix? cuz thats all they got microsoft can't make games. They just spend all their game money buying games. Their mostly boring fps that get so annoying. Xbox 360 is a halo/gears of war staple with no other good games.

2. Get gamecube games the Wii can play them. I know I know gamecube = lame, but this is a mislead to begin with. Nintendo may not worry about some graphix all the time, but its fairly good. Zelda games are a must. Cheak out metriod a great fun fps. Mario sunshine is a must too.(don't jump on the sterotype bangwagon.) Super smash bros is the NUMBER ONE multiplayer game in the world. (super smash bros brawl is comming on Wii) or mabey if you like sports games Nintendo makes sure to have a little soemthing for everyone.

3. Wii will be getting online play soon. Oh and if your friends are some bangwagon stero types that only have graphix as their reason to neglect a great system mabey you should show them the Wii. Get red steel, Zelda TP, Madden, and Excite truck. Mabey thenthey would buy a Wii, plus Xbox 360 is so old, a new one is bound to come out sometime soon, but not with anything new ofcorce except mabey some cleaner graphix (psh.)

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiitendo

1. You know the reason Xbox worrys so much on graphix? cuz thats all they got microsoft can't make games. They just spend all their game money buying games. Their mostly boring fps that get so annoying. Xbox 360 is a halo/gears of war staple with no other good games.

2. Get gamecube games the Wii can play them. I know I know gamecube = lame, but this is a mislead to begin with. Nintendo may not worry about some graphix all the time, but its fairly good. Zelda games are a must. Cheak out metriod a great fun fps. Mario sunshine is a must too.(don't jump on the sterotype bangwagon.) Super smash bros is the NUMBER ONE multiplayer game in the world. (super smash bros brawl is comming on Wii) or mabey if you like sports games Nintendo makes sure to have a little soemthing for everyone.

3. Wii will be getting online play soon. Oh and if your friends are some bangwagon stero types that only have graphix as their reason to neglect a great system mabey you should show them the Wii. Get red steel, Zelda TP, Madden, and Excite truck. Mabey thenthey would buy a Wii, plus Xbox 360 is so old, a new one is bound to come out sometime soon, but not with anything new ofcorce except mabey some cleaner graphix (psh.)

Its got some good games, and its currently the FPS's Heaven. And thats true about Gamecube games, i have over 30 of em and they are far from the negative comments the media has said about them.

Wii will get online soon yes.

Xbox360 is only a year old, it still has a long lifespan. The Consoles will be around for quite some years.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends

HA HA HA HA! what a joke! THE 360 has tons of great games! THE FPS on it are awsome! XBOX LIVE AMAZING! I bet you never played it! and your just loyal to nintendo because the 360 is a great console. OK sony doesnt make games... they just get square eninx to do that! SOO your tellling this kid not to get the 360 because you dont like fps. and it has SONIC on it WOOT!

Member #
    Friends
    5126-5415-9694-6362
    I do not really enjoy FPS, BUT, the 360 does have a lot of other games that look good. But now I am having second thoughts... More posts please :\?

Friend Code: 5126-5415-9694-6362
    Mario Strikers Charged FC: 253509 863996

Member #
    Friends

lol lemme start off with saying: fanboy!!!!!11one
    metriod isnt a fps
    and of course a system is defined around select games but they also have project gotham racing, crackdown, mass effect, dead rising, theres not even a halo out for the 360...
    and i could easily say like gamecube=mario and super smash

p.s. to whoever sony dose make games (SCE) they just arent the most popular as their third party hits

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    thats how much they normally cost

Member #
    Friends
    5126-5415-9694-6362
    Quote Originally Posted by wiirules123
    thats how much they normally cost

If you are answering the people above with the "white box" on boxing day for $399, that is canadian and it is normally $499. If you read more of the post your would see that.

Friend Code: 5126-5415-9694-6362
    Mario Strikers Charged FC: 253509 863996

Member #
    Friends
    DAMN! i wanted a 360 im in Toronto and i missed that sale....

Ads