LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Slayer
    I don`t care what everyone says but man you are 100% right..i do believe microsoft is a copy cat..they copied window from Mac..and would not surprise me that microsoft would do something

HOWEVER: Sony is the biggest Copy cat...ok you know the first controler for PS1 well that was copyed from the Snes Remote controle...the montion sencering was copyed bu the wiimote ( and if someone says nintendo copied that from Sony....well go to hell) lol if you don`t know it yet...i hate both Microsoft and Sony
    meh no, and in the buisness world your suppose to copy the good things add them to your already good things, then try to make it overall better...this isnt elemetary school where billy gets a cool spiderman watch then so dose jack
    but..bill gates worked with apple (and still dose to some degree) he helepd with mac, but mac and windows are so differernt (not as much vista)

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Can't copy em, Im a super nintedno fanboy/geek/fanatic/nerd/gamer/tastic/lover whatever you want to call it. They got it copywrited, Microsoft can't copy it at all.

Member #
    Friends
    Wanna bet? If they make in a different form...there you go.

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Member #
    Friends
    it is absolutely foolish to say that microsoft is a "copy cat." im pretty sure nintendo doesnt have the WHOLE world of motion sensing patented and to say that because nintendo had it first that no one should be entitled to it at all is childish. if microsoft can make their games more enjoyable then why not let them? its a win for all of us. its just ignorant to say that someone that does something similar to someone else is "copying" them just because youre biased to one particular product.

Member #
    Friends
    4402-3579-0012-8105
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    We all know microsoft is a big copy cat, but they always seem to do a good job like the zune and windows vista and windows portable phone ect... Will they attempt to copy the wiimote and make the X-motion controller? who knows but they copied eyetoy, don't think they won't hesitate to copy nintendo...

windows portable phone: didnt it come out about 7 years ago?

eyetoy: the eye toy used motion sensing for playing games, the live vision camera is a WEBCAM with one crappy game that uses motion sensing (i think it's one )

Will they attempt to copy the wiimote and make the X-motion controller?
    you mean excactly the same as sony did?

microsoft aren't the best company in the world, and they obviously copied the mac with vista, but doesn't the wii home button and wii menu seem remarkably similar to the dashboard?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by no1cubehead
    microsoft aren't the best company in the world, and they obviously copied the mac with vista, but doesn't the wii home button and wii menu seem remarkably similar to the dashboard?
    yeah, i noticed that, nintendo and sony copied that round x button in thee middle of the controller. Sony really copied it there, and the wii copie was not so obvious they changed it's location and the style.

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Member #
    Friends
    what if Microsoft got into the condom business........

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Then we'd all be ****ed, not in a good way either

Member #
    Friends
    Nintendo sold Rare because Rare were making no progress at all, remember Starfox Adventures on the Gamecube? It was meant to come out on the N64 fairly early on in its life but Rare spent so long on it, 4-6 years I think it was, so Nintendo got sick of them. How many games have Rare made for Microsoft by the way?

To be honest, I'm sure Nintendo has taken some stuff from other companies too, not necessarily Microsoft or Sony. Sony have obviously stolen a lot of ideas, wherease Microsoft have only just come into the market, where else do you think they could have gotten ideas from? They wouldn't know what the regular consumer would want without looking at those with success in the market.

And for the record, the iPod, in terms of sales and popularity, crushes any other Mp3 player without question.

Member #
    Friends
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    I don't know.
    Something not shitty? For once?
    Just a thought.
    It'd be nice.

Well do you?

Ads