Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

im planning on gettin a 360 but im not sure

help im not sure if i should what do yall think

Member #
    Friends
    get one, you will get a console that has great grafics great games and great online. i got a 360 this christmas, i was originally planing on getting a wii bet changed my mind a decided on waiting till spring for the new one and meanwhile to satisfy my gaming need's i bought a 360. lets face it, most of the whole 360 line of games are awsome

Member #
    Friends
    get it! DONT HESITATE! i dont know how i went without one for so long, once you get one you wont regret it ever and youll probably be addicted if you get online

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0870-7249-0754-4340
    Go get one i got my partner one on release day and he continually plays it.
    got him the force feedback steering wheel for it for xmas.
    he loves his 360 best buy in a long time.

Starfire

Member #
    Friends
    Sovieto, why havent you moved to a 360 forum yet?
    Brawl FC 3995 - 6295 - 7514

Member #
    Friends
    Well worth getting. The games are superb, there's many more promising titles on the way, and with Xbox Live, Microsoft have shown everyone how online console gaming should be done.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoGamer
    Sovieto, why havent you moved to a 360 forum yet?
    cause i like this forum, its hard to get status and feel that you "fit in" to already established forums, and i do belong to a gow forum =]

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Hot Mii on Mii Action n3gative3's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6463-5989-7393-9643
    I suppose this would be a good place to ask a similar question as I am new here and do not want to make my own thread.

I am confused on what I should get as my first console of this generation. Tomorrow I will have the funds available to get a Wii or I could wait two weeks and get an Xbox 360, OR I could wait a month or so and get a PS3.

I guess I feel like a Wii would be fun but it seems like there isn't very much software there yet to truly take advantage of the Wii's unique control scheme. I do have Xbox Live and an HDTV so a 360 would be nice and it does have a wonderful selection of games. However, there are some PS3 games I am looking forward to and both Silent Hill 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4 have not yet announced whether or not they will be on the 360. Anyone care to share their opinions? That would be great, thanks.

By the way, I still am leaning towards the Wii (just a little more). It is so cheap!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by n3gative3
    I suppose this would be a good place to ask a similar question as I am new here and do not want to make my own thread.

I am confused on what I should get as my first console of this generation. Tomorrow I will have the funds available to get a Wii or I could wait two weeks and get an Xbox 360, OR I could wait a month or so and get a PS3.

I guess I feel like a Wii would be fun but it seems like there isn't very much software there yet to truly take advantage of the Wii's unique control scheme. I do have Xbox Live and an HDTV so a 360 would be nice and it does have a wonderful selection of games. However, there are some PS3 games I am looking forward to and both Silent Hill 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4 have not yet announced whether or not they will be on the 360. Anyone care to share their opinions? That would be great, thanks.

By the way, I still am leaning towards the Wii (just a little more). It is so cheap!
    well for starters 360 and ps3 both give you more bang for your buck (bigger value) hdtv goes awesome with 360 and if your a hardcorish gamer then you should go with 360, plus there are super awesome titles spanning all genres out already so they got whatever your interested in, plus im sure you have plenty of buddies to play on xbox live with <--great service, + you can rent HD movies off of xbox live
    wii provides more fun if you like to game with friends most of the time, its more revolved around that and not so much hardcore, but dose have promising titles in the future, but getting one now only gives you trills for so long because of the lack of games (so if your planning on getting more nex gen consoles in the future, this should be your second choice)
    ps3 dosent have the great software but also promises to deliver with great titles right around the bend, cool psp support if you have one and solid features such as a blu ray player for your hd needs, all though a lot of it is a bit weak right now, in time it will bloom into what its meant to be, a hardcore all in 1 entertainment system, and if you cant already, im sure it will implenent all the features xbox live offers you sooner or later (such as renting hd movies and what not) but it probably wont get as good as xbox live overall

hope i could help

Hot Mii on Mii Action n3gative3's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6463-5989-7393-9643
    Thanks for your insight, I appreciate it. Yeah, my initial thought was always the 360 but sometimes I get in this mood to play those kiddy games that come with any Nintendo system. The only games I have for my GC are Nintendo exclusives like Mario Kart DD, SSB:M, and Metroid Prime.
    The TVs in Best Buy really don't do either 360 or PS3 justice because they always have tons of jaggies and they shouldn't. I did see Dead Rising on my friend's 60" HDTV and was blown away.
    I would consider myself a hardcore gamer and I believe you are right about maybe getting the Wii second. My only real problem with the Wii is the fact that many of the games seem so... mini game-ish like pretty much all the games on the DS. It is sad that that is the way they are going because it is really limited in scope. Sure, it is fun but if you don't happen to have friends to come over and play all of the time because they have jobs and lives, it is difficult. Now if I were 9 or 10 again then sure, that would be awesome. Back then it was all about Goldeneye, ha.

Ads