LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lets just say that the odds of Halo 3 failing FINANCIALLY are so small its not even worth it to talk about em. Now on the other hand Halo 3 could fail as a game on the whole for several reasons. The MP is horrible. Halo fans hate the storyline. Online experience isn't good. However this is Microsoft and this is Microsoft's prize possession IMO so they're not gonna f*ck it up. That would be like Nintendo putting out a SSBB which is complete sh*t. We'd all revolt and Nintendo would be in deep trouble. So no I don't think Halo 3 will be a failure.

2. Ads

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny21
    you are a real spaceball you know that right? Nintendo isn't catching up yet, maybe real soon, but in the holiday 2006 360 sold more than 3 million systems worldwide while wii only 1.8. 360 has alot of great games coming out this year and next year like Halo 3, Assassins creed(spelling), GoW 2(rumor to come out in '08) Fable 2 , nintendo has good titles coming out for sure like Mario galaxy, metriod 3 and SSBB but thats it, i mean the graphics aren't that good like the 360 is or has powerful has it is too. Plus 360 has the edge right now because they came out a year early which helped them alot, and a good price for a system that plays ps3 graphics, dvd and music player. And also has a HD DVD Addon, does Wii have that??? NO, might have the good controls of the wiimote but that cool, i would pick graphics over a wiimote, this generation is about the look, everyone wants to see games that look realistic not the ones from the last generation. Wii is just a gamecube but with a motion sense remote.
    Fanboys like you ruin gaming.....Whenever you feel like typing, just ball up a fist.

Edit:

Oh, and, I do believe Halo 3 may actually be pretty good. People griped enough about the campaign and such so I think Bungie might listen. I never got to play Halo 2, only Halo 1, so I can't put an opinion on 2....but 1 is a freakin blast. Especially the multiplayer on the computer.

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Even if they make a remake of Halo 2 it's still gonna sell >.>

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny21
    you are a real spaceball you know that right? Nintendo isn't catching up yet, maybe real soon, but in the holiday 2006 360 sold more than 3 million systems worldwide while wii only 1.8. 360 has alot of great games coming out this year and next year like Halo 3, Assassins creed(spelling), GoW 2(rumor to come out in '08) Fable 2 , nintendo has good titles coming out for sure like Mario galaxy, metriod 3 and SSBB but thats it, i mean the graphics aren't that good like the 360 is or has powerful has it is too. Plus 360 has the edge right now because they came out a year early which helped them alot, and a good price for a system that plays ps3 graphics, dvd and music player. And also has a HD DVD Addon, does Wii have that??? NO, might have the good controls of the wiimote but that cool, i would pick graphics over a wiimote, this generation is about the look, everyone wants to see games that look realistic not the ones from the last generation. Wii is just a gamecube but with a motion sense remote.
    OBJECTION!!!

Wii sold 3.5 million systems not 1.8 =D. And plus the wii isn't aimed towards hardcore gamers, there usually aimed for older adults and younger kids. If the wii comes out with HD graphics, i'm sure all of the complaints will go away

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RivalDestiny
    OBJECTION!!!

Wii sold 3.5 million systems not 1.8 =D. And plus the wii isn't aimed towards hardcore gamers, there usually aimed for older adults and younger kids. If the wii comes out with HD graphics, i'm sure all of the complaints will go away
    OVERRIDED!!
    he said HOLIDAY SEASON
    and HD wont make up for the Wii's graphics

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightWarrior
    That has to be the biggest pile of crap I have ever heard...
    Agreed.

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    OVERRIDED!!
    he said HOLIDAY SEASON
    and HD wont make up for the Wii's graphics
    ah...right right, my bad

Member #
    Friends
    it wont xd

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    As much as I love Halo - something has always bothered me about the game... Master Chief.
    He looks like an inbred, dirt-bike lovin, army-lovin rednecks wet dream.
    The man has no stlye. I mean he's one step away from being f*cking Robocop... And what kind of a name is Master Chief?

Halo 3 will be great though. I know the ending already...

- Spoiler -
    Master Chief kills all the bad guys - then settles down and marries his cousin. They live happily every after on a dirt farm where he races dirt bikes at the weekend...

Member #
    Friends
    prob doesnt matter very much, if you bought a 360 for halo in the first place then microsoft already has your money so they have already succeeded in there mission to get you to buy the system so if you dont buy anymore 360 games after halo 3 they could prob give a rats ass.
    Hows it taste mother Fu*ker!

Ads