LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7929-6697-1940-8225
    my bad, i usually look at posts by the New Posts thing. but hopefully ill be getting a xbox360 soon once i get some paychecks comming.

If you add me PM and give me your Wii#.

S.E.C. Twist & Shout

Member #
    Friends
    2544-1601-6366-3803
    To be honest i dont think x box live arcade has really released anything retro that was really good yet saying that worms is on its way. The wii has the vc which is far better but again it should be with the licences it has. In fact Nintendo should have the retro scene all but 1. But there is a lot of for and against for both systems anyway 360 has a lot better graphics and online gameing Nintendo has games with mega gamplay i guess it depends what you are after from a gameing point of view. Im sure its a battle and one that will be spoke about on forums across the globe. But for me retro goes to Nintendo.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by luckio
    To be honest i dont think x box live arcade has really released anything retro that was really good yet saying that worms is on its way. The wii has the vc which is far better but again it should be with the licences it has. In fact Nintendo should have the retro scene all but 1. But there is a lot of for and against for both systems anyway 360 has a lot better graphics and online gameing Nintendo has games with mega gamplay i guess it depends what you are after from a gameing point of view. Im sure its a battle and one that will be spoke about on forums across the globe. But for me retro goes to Nintendo.
    classics like
    Uno
    SMASH TV
    Dig Dug
    Galaga
    Frogger
    Street Fighter
    Rootbeer Tapper
    Paperboy..
    arent good enough? Since you obviously like Nintendo, i think the reason you like the VC is because it is NIntendo games?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    2544-1601-6366-3803
    There is good games on x box live arcade just not classics paperboy is ok but where is the real classics like streets of rage , microsoft have the rare licence so where is killer instinct, banjo kazooie, goldeneye , if you want to go and get games like dig dug fair enough but you can use emu,s on a pc why pay 400 or so points for them. And regarding the wii i bought mine for the vc games my choice i own both machines these also sell games for points which i could play on a pc with a emu the games on the vc are simply better
    Sonic was meant to go on x box live arcade where is it. worms is coming those are classics and if you asked people if they wanted games like root beer tapper, or goldeneye or road rash for example most would pick goldeneye , or road rash over root beer tapper . i personally would like to see Track n field on x box live arcade and that is a fairly old title but it mostly comes down to personal choice. Street fighter is a stand out title on live arcade but there are more classics which should be on there Fatal fury , samurai warriors to name a couple.

Member #
    Friends
    There is good games on x box live arcade just not classics paperboy is ok but where is the real classics like streets of rage , microsoft have the rare licence so where is killer instinct, banjo kazooie, goldeneye , if you want to go and get games like dig dug fair enough but you can use emu,s on a pc why pay 400 or so points for them. And regarding the wii i bought mine for the vc games my choice i own both machines these also sell games for points which i could play on a pc with a emu the games on the vc are simply better
    Sonic was meant to go on x box live arcade where is it. worms is coming those are classics and if you asked people if they wanted games like root beer tapper, or goldeneye or road rash for example most would pick goldeneye , or road rash over root beer tapper . i personally would like to see Track n field on x box live arcade and that is a fairly old title but it mostly comes down to personal choice. Street fighter is a stand out title on live arcade but there are more classics which should be on there Fatal fury , samurai warriors to name a couple.
    you can get emus for all the nintendo games too

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    2544-1601-6366-3803
    Yes i no you can my personal favorite games are megadrive ones so what are your current favorite retro titles that you would like to see on x box live arcade.

Member #
    Friends
    Yes i no you can my personal favorite games are megadrive ones so what are your current favorite retro titles that you would like to see on x box live arcade.
    me?
    i would like to see, Banjo Kazooie =P
    zombies ate my neighbors (rumored actually)
    geeze idk, i cant think of any off the top of my head
    + im only 14 so i dont know/have played a lot of the classics

Member #
    Friends
    2544-1601-6366-3803
    I agree with you on zombies ate my neighbours, and banjo i loved zombies was a classic. i must admit i like pac man on x box live arcade and there was the marble madness clone on there marble blast ultra so i guess it not all bad

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Uno Never Played It But That Game Totally Rocks
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    I agree with you on zombies ate my neighbours, and banjo i loved zombies was a classic. i must admit i like pac man on x box live arcade and there was the marble madness clone on there marble blast ultra so i guess it not all bad
    marble blaster ultra is really popular (just saying its not like it was created just for the arcade) but im sure you knew that
    theres also the game I just downloaded, Small Arms, which is a Super Smash bros "clone" reason why clone is quoted is because you can tell it was intended to be the Microsoft fix for SSB, but its entirely different, its mostly about guns

Ads