Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    darkprinny is my hero ranger147222's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

plz answer now

what do you get with the premuim xbox360??????

if its nothing good then ill save $100 and just get the core
    Last edited by ranger147222; 08-20-2007 at 09:45 AM.
    it was you >_>

kudos to Gikoku
    ~Join the Zelda Fan Club~
    Spoiler Alert!

Ein Staat, ein Volk, ein Führer

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger147222
    what do you get with the premuim xbox360??????

if its nothing good then ill save $100 and just get the core
    read the first post, it covers that very early on..

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9847-3370-3920
    i was just wonderin if u need any kind of membership or subscription card for Gold to play online??
    A warrior is one with victory, but it is the victorious that conquer.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by minismok
    i was just wonderin if u need any kind of membership or subscription card for Gold to play online??
    yeah you can use a credit card or buy $50 gold cards which gives you 13 months.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9847-3370-3920
    i was wonderin about the gold cards. (make this as simple as possible). if i get a gold card instead of a credit card, and subscribe to xbox live with the gold card do i still need to pay through a bill or does it deduct from the card number. id hate to pay through a bill every month. i clear upp the question later.

Member #
    Friends
    i was wonderin about the gold cards. (make this as simple as possible). if i get a gold card instead of a credit card, and subscribe to xbox live with the gold card do i still need to pay through a bill or does it deduct from the card number. id hate to pay through a bill every month. i clear upp the question later.
    the gold card is an alternative to using a credit card. if you get a 12 month gold card then you dont need to pay anything for 12 months to use xbox live.

Member #
    Friends
    I have a few questions, mainly about the core..

What options are there for adding a harddrive later? Could you add any harddrive or does it need to be a specific 360 one?

I understand that a harddrive is needed to play original xbox games but what is the compatibility like now? I remember when the 360 was released and not many games were, so has it improved much?

Can you have xbox live on the core system and does it come with the xbox live gold trial?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen
    I have a few questions, mainly about the core..

What options are there for adding a harddrive later? Could you add any harddrive or does it need to be a specific 360 one?

I understand that a harddrive is needed to play original xbox games but what is the compatibility like now? I remember when the 360 was released and not many games were, so has it improved much?

Can you have xbox live on the core system and does it come with the xbox live gold trial?
    1. You could buy either the 20 GB hard drive for $100 or the 120 GB for $180. And I believe you can use another hard drive other than the one for the 360, not positive though.

2. http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/back...ygameslist.htm
    Check there for the list of compatible games.

3. Yes you can use Xbox live on the core system and no, it doesn't come with a free one month Xbox live gold trial.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9847-3370-3920
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    the gold card is an alternative to using a credit card. if you get a 12 month gold card then you dont need to pay anything for 12 months to use xbox live.

thanks but i have one more question if u dont mind. can u buy more gold cards after each expired one or is the gold card a once in a lifetime thing. another way to ask the question. can u keep buyin good cards so u dont need to pay through out the 12 months. does a bill still come from usin a gold card??? sorry about so many questions, im somewat desperate.

Member #
    Friends
    thanks but i have one more question if u dont mind. can u buy more gold cards after each expired one or is the gold card a once in a lifetime thing. another way to ask the question. can u keep buyin good cards so u dont need to pay through out the 12 months. does a bill still come from usin a gold card??? sorry about so many questions, im somewat desperate.
    It works like this...
    You can buy a gold card for 12 months of Xbox live at any store that sells them (Target, Best Buy, Gamestop, etc) They usually go around for $50. You just buy that and then you will input some code on xbox live and you'll be signed up for it. Or you can register your credit card on Xbox Live and buy months that way.
    Something like that...

Ads