LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by David328ci
    It's milking because HDMI 1.2 has been around since the days of the Xbox 360 launch but M$ tried to weasel their way out of incorporating it in the beginning. Now they're offering an outdated HDMI 1.2 probably because they're too cheap to pay for the HDMI 1.3 licensing fees.

As for offering customers options, HDMI and a bigger hard drive should been included or offered from the start not years down the road. 20 gig hd is just a joke especially since M$ knew they were going to have lot of Marketplace downloads that can easily fill up such a small hd.
    i havent and im sure a lot of people (and none of my friends) have filled up their hd
    im sorry, your trying to flame the 360 when the wii has a whopping 512mb with no exernal harddrive support and they were to cheap to put in a dvd player? and like how the wii is offering outdated graphics
    and its still not milking, because you dont NEED the HDMI, and you have a total choice on if you want it or not
    milking would be like a video game comes out without an ending, and they want you to buy offline the rest of the game, not giving you a finish product

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    i havent and im sure a lot of people (and none of my friends) have filled up their hd
    im sorry, your trying to flame the 360 when the wii has a whopping 512mb with no exernal harddrive support and they were to cheap to put in a dvd player? and like how the wii is offering outdated graphics
    and its still not milking, because you dont NEED the HDMI, and you have a total choice on if you want it or not
    milking would be like a video game comes out without an ending, and they want you to buy offline the rest of the game, not giving you a finish product
    I'm not flaming the 360. I'm flaming M$. The need for HDMI is subjective. Unforutnately for those of us that bought the 360 since the release, we haven't had a choice to have HDMI because M$ so graciously made the decision for us.

"I love the Power Glove...it's so bad." - Lucas Barton

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    ps3 is milking, they claim its true HD but it doesn't come with the HDMI cable.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892

Gold vs Silver Live Membership

What do Gold members get that Silver members don't? Do Gold members pay for anything that they download? Or do they just have access to more things and still have to use about the same amount of Microsoft Points on Live?

Okay I'm really interested and serious about getting a 360. But as of now I'm still undecided about whether to get the Elite or get a Premium pack. I've found some good deals on Premiums at eBay but I also like the look of the Elite. Plus it has all that space, the upgrades, and other features. Is there anywhere that lists all the specific details/specs/upgrades for the Elite? Also do we know that Microsoft won't bring out another new model within a year? Thats really what I'm most afraid of...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    What do Gold members get that Silver members don't? Do Gold members pay for anything that they download? Or do they just have access to more things and still have to use about the same amount of Microsoft Points on Live?

Okay I'm really interested and serious about getting a 360. But as of now I'm still undecided about whether to get the Elite or get a Premium pack. I've found some good deals on Premiums at eBay but I also like the look of the Elite. Plus it has all that space, the upgrades, and other features. Is there anywhere that lists all the specific details/specs/upgrades for the Elite? Also do we know that Microsoft won't bring out another new model within a year? Thats really what I'm most afraid of...
    good question
    i say get premimum
    gold get to play online and get access to content such as demos, themes, and videos

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    But Gold Members still have to use Microsoft Points to buy those things correct? And what are some of the reasons you suggest getting the Premium instead of the Elite?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    But Gold Members still have to use Microsoft Points to buy those things correct? And what are some of the reasons you suggest getting the Premium instead of the Elite?
    yah they still need to use m$ points
    well besides the color (which would be the only reason id buy it, and maybe hdmi)
    if you dont have a hdtv, and your not planning to spend big bucks downloading tons of content to make use of the 120gb, you wont fill it up and wont need it
    i have around 10 arcade titles + all my saves and demos, and videos and what nots and patches..and i've only used 3gb..
    i only get the videos that are free, in the future i do plan on renting some movies, but they are only for rent and you delete them off your harddrive once they expire
    so unless your a huge entertainment junkie, you dont need 120gb, or you have the extra 80 and want to buy it for the black
    i am planning to trade in 1 of my contorllers and buy a black one

Member #
    Friends
    I am getting the core pretty soon don't need the online xbox live i got a PC for that I'll get the wii in the fall getting ovbilion and probably fear with it memory card 2
    Last edited by blogman54; 04-13-2007 at 10:46 PM.
    Wiiman54

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    sovieto nice post! how much are these in canada? and dosnt 360 scratch discs (or was that xbox)

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    sovieto nice post! how much are these in canada? and dosnt 360 scratch discs (or was that xbox)
    no clue about that, i dont plan on dealing with prcies outside of the US, you can look them up though easily from the website of a large retailer =P
    360 will scratch your disc if you are running it and move it from a horizontal to vertical or vice versa posistion, which you have to be an idiot to do without thinking of any problems it would cause

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Ads